Competitions 2017 Fantasy Football Questions & Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Interested in how many $500K+ players everyone's going with.

Personally, I have 13 in my current squad.
I currently have 10: Docherty, Laird, Adams, Dangerfield, Hannebery, Z.Merrett, Fyfe, Gawn, Grundy and Dahlhaus.

Mine are either 500k+ or <200k now. The only I have in between from memory are Rampe and Wingard

Edit: Greene and Elliott too.

Mine are either 500k+ or <200k now. The only I have in between from memory are Rampe and Wingard

Edit: Greene and Elliott too.
So going for the guns and rookies strategy then?

I've got two different structures in mind at the moment and I can't really decide which to go with. The way my team is right now I have 10 500k+ players, 5 250-500k players and 15 rookie priced players.

So going for the guns and rookies strategy then?

I've got two different structures in mind at the moment and I can't really decide which to go with. The way my team is right now I have 10 500k+ players, 5 250-500k players and 15 rookie priced players.
I always get burned by mid pricers so yeah

I always get burned by mid pricers so yeah
Yeah fair enough, I've just adjusted mine so that I've only got 4 250-500k players now though technically 3 of them could be considered "premiums" for their position (Greene, Wingard and Jarryd Roughead), with the 4th being David Swallow. Got the 5 "ultra-premiums" in my midfield so I should be looking good for points there.

Yeah fair enough, I've just adjusted mine so that I've only got 4 250-500k players now though technically 3 of them could be considered "premiums" for their position (Greene, Wingard and Jarryd Roughead), with the 4th being David Swallow. Got the 5 "ultra-premiums" in my midfield so I should be looking good for points there.
Greene, Wingard and Rampe the same for me. Also Ryder (who I thought was 500k)

Wow, given we're going up against each other I'm surprised the amount of free tips being given here (damn you don patch sword stop mentioning Mills!).

I've only got 8 over $500K with 7 in the dreaded mid price zone, however I'm quite confident in my mid pricers. I simply don't know enough about the rookies to go too heavy on them at this point. I figure at this point of the preseason it's easier to convert a mid pricer to a rookie then upgrade elsewhere than to go too heavy on the rookies only for them not to play round 1.

In AFL Fantasy, I've only got 6 > $500k (2 > $600), 10 in the $400s (and I'd be surprised if all of them don't make it into the $500s pretty quick), 3 in the $300s (who should be pretty safe bets), and 3 at $200 or less in my starting 22. Pretty much everyone on the bench is at $150.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys,

Good luck for season 2017. Glad to see a strong bombers outfit back on the park.

Just wanted to know what James Kelly's role will be this year. Will he be a certain best 22 player all season?
Presuming they wouldnt have kept him around to play reserves.

Also how is leuey tracking?

Hey guys,

Good luck for season 2017. Glad to see a strong bombers outfit back on the park.

Just wanted to know what James Kelly's role will be this year. Will he be a certain best 22 player all season?

He's fringe for me; but mostly the same as last year, half back moving into mid

Leuey will be fit for round 1 and do a good job.

Hey guys,

How's Sloane tracking for a return? Is he going to play any preseason?

How's Sloane tracking for a return? Is he going to play any preseason?

Nope, no pre season games. He did an interview yesterday (i think) saying he'd be ready for round 1.
Shouldn't be an injury that affects fitness, however he is going to be underdone for match practice.

If only Jenkins would break faces in the inter-club matches not the intra-club matches.

By the way if anyone wants to join a draft league, drafting tomorrow night 7pm adelaide time on Ultimate footy, join here
Trying to fill with a few spots. Very relaxed league, not all that serious.

http://ultimate-footy.theage.com.au/152392/invitation

Hey guys.. My pick coming up soon in an ultimate footy league.. is Howlett going to be consistent best 22??
No. Is it a midfield spot?

He is mid/fwd on ultimate footy
Okay. I'd pass and take someone else honestly, I think he'll spend a lot of time in the VFL this year.

Hey guys, also doing Ultimate Footy and am after my last forward. Just wondering if you guys think Colyer will be best 22 all year? Cheers!
He starts, but may lose his spot later in the year IMO.

Really liking my midfield now, first six mids are: Dangerfield, Hannebery, Z.Merrett, Treloar, Fyfe and D.Beams.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back