Analysis Fantasy questions - AFL Fantasy, SC and DT ask here!

Just saying it's on the cards when compared to the current options available come the Collingwood game
Probably depends on where the squad is at form and injury wise at the time, his is probably a role where he could come in without game time given that his actual training has been essentially uninterrupted.

Is coniglio training yet or no contact at all

He is training, but not in the main group and no ctc as far as I know

Hey there guys.
What are your thoughts on Taranto? Will he come straight back in next week, or is a week-to-week proposition on the fringe of the best 22?

Yes, I think the "rested" is legit and he will be back next week, unless both Reid and MK play very well

Benjodt

Senior List
Mar 28, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
G'day fellas,

I'm looking at bringing Matt Kennedy into my fantasy team as he'll have a BE of around -10 after scoring 90. I've always thought he was a good option and actually started the season with him , but was forced to trade him after getting the boot to the seconds.

What's his JS like tho? I know his scoring is pretty good and should avg 65-75.

Cheers

G'day fellas,

I'm looking at bringing Matt Kennedy into my fantasy team as he'll have a BE of around -10 after scoring 90. I've always thought he was a good option and actually started the season with him , but was forced to trade him after getting the boot to the seconds.

What's his JS like tho? I know his scoring is pretty good and should avg 65-75.

Cheers
A bit shaky, his form is improving rapidly, but he is a good chance to be rotated with Taranto

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
Gday guys, with the lack of forwards this year, Jeremy Cameron is putting up some very good numbers so far and it seems like he's winning a lot of the footy also, his numbers are Nick Riewoldt like at the moment. Does he have a licence to roam around like a centre half forward currently? Or is it just a good patch of form he's currently in?

Taylor Walker was another in form key forward I had my eye on, but the Crows board think he won't keep it up and sure enough he only scored a 70 on the weekend, so I'm looking around for different options and Cameron is outscoring Smith and Greene currently, so I would like to know how you boys see his role?

I feel he could be great value if gotten in now, but it's a risk also obviously considering he hasn't scored at this level before previously.

May 24, 2014
Canberra Region
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Ricciardo#3, Sydney Thunder
Gday guys, with the lack of forwards this year, Jeremy Cameron is putting up some very good numbers so far and it seems like he's winning a lot of the footy also, his numbers are Nick Riewoldt like at the moment. Does he have a licence to roam around like a centre half forward currently? Or is it just a good patch of form he's currently in?

Taylor Walker was another in form key forward I had my eye on, but the Crows board think he won't keep it up and sure enough he only scored a 70 on the weekend, so I'm looking around for different options and Cameron is outscoring Smith and Greene currently, so I would like to know how you boys see his role?

I feel he could be great value if gotten in now, but it's a risk also obviously considering he hasn't scored at this level before previously.
Yeah, he has been challenged this year by Leon to expand his game. So, you could say he has that licence to roam. Thing is, he has just stepped up his game in this area. You can expect some inconsistency at the moment. He hasn't proven he has the tank of a Riewoldt, but very few do. Yet consistently hitting Riewoldt numbers needs a big tank. The guy on our list we thought most likely for such a role was Tomlinson. He has ended up down back though. Back to Jezza, his post match interview this week was revealing. He said he felt quite sick at times and put it down to the amout of running he did.

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
Yeah, he has been challenged this year by Leon to expand his game. So, you could say he has that licence to roam. Thing is, he has just stepped up his game in this area. You can expect some inconsistency at the moment. He hasn't proven he has the tank of a Riewoldt, but very few do. Yet consistently hitting Riewoldt numbers needs a big tank. The guy on our list we thought most likely for such a role was Tomlinson. He has ended up down back though. Back to Jezza, his post match interview this week was revealing. He said he felt quite sick at times and put it down to the amout of running he did.
That's good to know he's working hard.

So Patton is generally playing deeper than Jezza also? And there is Lobb in that forward group too. So if Jezza is regularly playing higher upfield, then that should be a good sign for increased fantasy output for him.

I haven't had a chance to look at you boys since the Adelaide game, but I will on Friday night. Will be a good night for your club finally getting a Friday night fixture.

Bokonon_

Cancelled
10k Posts
Nov 23, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
That's good to know he's working hard.

So Patton is generally playing deeper than Jezza also? And there is Lobb in that forward group too. So if Jezza is regularly playing higher upfield, then that should be a good sign for increased fantasy output for him.

I haven't had a chance to look at you boys since the Adelaide game, but I will on Friday night. Will be a good night for your club finally getting a Friday night fixture.
Should be a good game but a cold night in the stands, small price to pay.
I dont do fantasy but Jezza has definitely focussed on taking his game past the "get the ball and try and put it through the sticks" level. Patton has been playing more forward but Leon's make it clear all three need to focus on defensive pressure if we'te playing three talls. I think it's more strategic flexibilty, and how the oppisition matches up as to which of Lobb, Jezza and the general play more forward. Lobb clearly plays wing on aloccasion and on ball when Mummy is spelling.
Last year the Genetal went back at times but Jezza always seemed to be most forwatd of the ball.

Willsy82

Debutant
Mar 23, 2011
Perth Hills
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Ajax
Hi all. This a AFL draft related question, is it worth bringing in Dylan Shiel? My first year without foxtel so I haven't seen your boys play this year and was wondering how he is tracking. I heard he might have a dodgy shoulder, is he worth avoiding?

Apr 1, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Gday, what is your guy's perspective on Heath Shaw this year? From a fantasy perspective I'm glad I didn't start him, but am thinking that now could be the opportune moment to bring him in.

I noticed against Port that he was playing forward in the last qtr. Is this a trend this season or just a (very effective) change up from L.Cameron?

Do you see him regaining/improving his outlet backline role, or has that shifted to someone else this season?

Thanks.

Hi all. This a AFL draft related question, is it worth bringing in Dylan Shiel? My first year without foxtel so I haven't seen your boys play this year and was wondering how he is tracking. I heard he might have a dodgy shoulder, is he worth avoiding?

He's been good this year. Dodgy shoulder is always a concern, but doesn't seem to be causing him too much strife atm, well not as much as it seemed to last year. He has been very vital for us and just this weekend was instrumental with his inside work

Gday, what is your guy's perspective on Heath Shaw this year? From a fantasy perspective I'm glad I didn't start him, but am thinking that now could be the opportune moment to bring him in.

I noticed against Port that he was playing forward in the last qtr. Is this a trend this season or just a (very effective) change up from L.Cameron?

Do you see him regaining/improving his outlet backline role, or has that shifted to someone else this season?

Thanks.

Him playing fwd vs Port was just a last minute experiment, he went off for a cork or something then came on and played forward for the last 5 or so minutes. Probably won't happen again this season.

I don't think he'll be improving his outlet at the back this season, guys like Zac Williams are getting better with every game and getting more involved and I can see that affected Shaw's output and scoring a bit

Please tell me coniglio will come straight back i need a miracle in my UF league

Who knows, they said last week that he's a chance to come back this week. But I think you'll have to wait for the team announcement to know for sure

What's Lloyd's job security and what role do you see him continuing to play? Looked to fit in well last week.
Thanks guys.
He's only really in through injuries, I wouldn't trade him in in SC but would in AFLF where you have to use the trades anyway..

Gold_Cat

Team Captain
Mar 21, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hi everyone,

I'm looking at bringing in Perryman into my RDT this week. I've heard he's been getting a lot of the ball in the 2's over the last few weeks.

Given it's really wet do you think he will struggle this week? What role do you think he will play? midfield? half-back?

What do you think his Job Security is like? is he a chance to lock down a role for the next 4-5 weeks?

I'm trying to work out the risk given he hasn't played a game yet.

Thanks a lot good luck against richmond!

I think you're crazy to bring in someone before they've even debuted when RDT gives you two weeks of no salary movement. NEAFL form doesn't map to AFL form so the only thing we can realistically answer is that he'll probably play off half-back through the midfield.

Back