2017 FFA Cup Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Some of you are ridiculous.

I don't care whether the kid held the ball up for an extra 2 seconds. He's a ******* child being accosted by an adult with smoke coming out of his ears. What Marrone did was outrageous. He should - and likely will - cop a hefty suspension as well. I expect he'll be sitting in the stands for at least a month after that.

I'm disgusted that a professional footballer essentially attacked a child, and I'm even more disgusted that people here are blaming the victim when the victim is a child, and the perpetrator is a ******* idiot.
Ridiculous comment, he barely did anything to him. He was old enough to get involved in the game by cheating.

If you'e that worried about an incident so minor don' put kids out there in the first place

I don't care whether the kid held the ball up for an extra 2 seconds. He's a ******* child being accosted by an adult with smoke coming out of his ears. What Marrone did was outrageous. He should - and likely will - cop a hefty suspension as well. I expect he'll be sitting in the stands for at least a month after that.

I'm disgusted that a professional footballer essentially attacked a child, and I'm even more disgusted that people here are blaming the victim when the victim is a child, and the perpetrator is a ******* idiot.
Haha wow.

Give me a spell, you are a great contributor here but that's not a great moment for you

Look, Marrone knows he did the wrong thing almost immediately.

He probably gets an extra week to send a message but anymore is manifestly unjust.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wtf, that SOB ballboy actually got to lift the trophy?!? What a stupid comp run by stupid people under an even more stupid governing body
It' one thing to say don't touch the officials which is a good thing
But at the same time that now sends a message to others, look.what happens to you if you can suck in an opposition player.

For finals especially FFA might have to get some neutral ball boys in now. What's the world coming to.

Wtf, that SOB ballboy actually got to lift the trophy?!? What a stupid comp run by stupid people under an even more stupid governing body

youre kidding right?

look, i remember hazard kicked a ball boy? disgrace. No one wants to see this happen. So whats the answer? employ adults as ball adults? they are fans of the home team.

s**t crowd! Poor form Sydney! In fact being champions and all the Sydney FC support has been really underwhelming and I'm not just talking about tonight, why is that Sydney fans? General Giant?
oh congrats by the way too.. on being the second team to hold all three domestic trophies in a calendar year not the first like Fox News just announced!
Much deserved have to say as much as I hate saying it.

As for Marrone yeah the ball boy was a little prick typical Sydney scum to say the least, but none the less you don't go trying to grab the ball of him, even worse tackle the kid to the ground! his a kid ffs! Marrone will cop his whack I'll say four weeks plus! especially knowing now the kid will become front and centre of all the Sydney media wankfest!!

The ball kid knew full and well what he was doing to delay play and was a campaigner but that doesn't mean he deserves to be man handled by a player.... that's not cool.

Matt Simon deserved a red too though at the very least a yellow.

I seriously don't get how this guy isn't sent off every second week

He plays for SydneyFC mate (FFA love child) and now he's a good Samaritan defending a ball boy, No chance of ever getting a red!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back