News 2017 Finals ticketing info and questions

Remove this Banner Ad

Week 1 – Elimination and Qualifying Finals (September 7-10)
(All times listed as local to the venue where the match will be played)

Competing Club Members
Tuesday August 29, 9am-1pm

General Public
Tuesday August 29, 2pm

AFL Members
MCG Final | Wednesday August 30, 9am

Week 2 – Semi-Finals (September 15-16)

Competing Club Members
Monday September 11, 9am-1pm

General Public
Monday September 11, 2pm

AFL Members
MCG Final | Tuesday September 12, 9am

Week 3 – Preliminary Finals (September 22 & 23)

Competing Club Members
Monday September 18, 9am-1pm

General Public
Monday September 18, 2pm

AFL Members
MCG Final | Tuesday September 19, 9am

Week 4 - Grand Final (September 30)
View 2017 Toyota AFL Grand Final ticket allocation.

Competing Club Members
Club members are required to register via Ticketek to purchase a Grand Final ticket. Clubs will send detailed information to eligible members but should you not have received anything by the time your club qualifies for a Preliminary Final, please contact your club. Registration will be as follows:

Winner Qualifying Final 1 | Register Wednesday September 13
Winner Qualifying Final 2 | Register Thursday September 14
Winner Semi-Final 1 | Register Wednesday September 21
Winner Semi-Final 2 | Register Thursday September 22

General Public
There is no scheduled on-sale for the public to purchase Grand Final tickets. General Public can purchase Grand Final packages here.

AFL Members
Full AFL Members with competing club of support | Sunday September 24, 10am – 1pm
Full AFL Members with non- competing club of support | Sunday September 24, 2pm – 5pm

Should any tickets remain available by Sunday 5pm, silver members will also be able to purchase as follows*
Silver AFL Members with competing club of support | Monday September 25, 9am – 12pm
Silver AFL Members with non-competing club of support | Monday September 25, 2pm – 5pm

*For full details, go to membership.afl.com.au

Screen Shot 2017-08-27 at 9.15.16 pm.png

I know it's a tad early, but can anyone confirm the AFL silver club support window being 9 to 12? The afl members site has it listed as 11 to 1.

2nd Qualifying Final Geelong vs Richmond Ticket Information
geelvrich2.PNG
vc-color-42295.png

For my MCC brethren:

The MCG will host one match in the first week of the 2017 AFL Finals Series:

SECOND QUALIFYING FINAL
Geelong Cats v Richmond
Friday September 8, 7.50pm
Gate 2 will open at 5.00pm

ACCESS TO THE RESERVE
All Full and Restricted members will be able to scan their membership card at the turnstiles to enter the Reserve (subject to availability).

Provisional members will not be able to use their membership card to enter the Reserve during the AFL finals series.

Note: As the 2017/18 membership season commences on September 1, Full and Restricted members must have renewed their subscription for the new season in order for their card to be activated on match day during the finals series.

SEAT TICKET DISTRIBUTION
Seat tickets will be issued upon arrival in the walkup areas on the first three levels of the Reserve, but not the top level.

VISITOR TICKETS
A limited number of visitor tickets will be available for sale from Monday August 28 at 12.00pm AEST.

They will be on sale via the Ticketek website, at agencies, and from the ticket windows to the right of Gate 2 at the MCG. A service and handling fee of $7.05 applies to all phone, web and agency bookings.

There will be a limit of two visitor tickets per member.

Visitor tickets cost $81 (adults) and $27 (child aged 6-14). Children under six are admitted free into the Reserve, provided they are accompanied by an adult.

RESERVED SEATS
Approximately 9000 reserved seats on levels 1 and 4 will be available for Full and Restricted members and their guests.

Reserved seats cost $10 (adults) and $5 (children aged 6-14).

View a seating plan for the MCC Members Reserve during weeks 1-3 of the 2017 AFL Finals Series.

LONG ROOM AND BALCONY PASSES
There will be no Long Room or Balcony passes issued for this match.

DINING
The Members Dining Room and Jim Stynes Grill will be available for members.

Each member can register up to two guests.

Registrations in the ballot will be taken on Tuesday September 5 (9.00am-5.00pm). If capacity is exceeded, a ballot will be conducted on the day following the registration period.

Members and guests booked into the Members Dining Room will receive the usual allocation of reserved seats (N37-39).

Jim Stynes Grill diners will be able to utilise the behind glass viewing seats in the room. Seat tickets will be allocated while members are dining.

Pl
I know it's a tad early, but can anyone confirm the AFL silver club support window being 9 to 12? The afl members site has it listed as 11 to 1.

AFL members tickets go on sale Wednesday 9am - regardless of Gold/Silver status or club support.

If anyone has a spare AFL membership code, I'd love to hear from you. Thought the guesting rights would be 6 like v Hawthorn, but they're 4 and I'm in a pickle with the MIL. :oops:

Yeah I got a question.

Will the ****ing ticketek website withstand the onslaught that will come tomorrow at 9am. :rolleyes:
AFL members are Wednesday 9am, I feel blessed.

edit: No, no they won't. The tiger army is out and about, Cats fans, the benefit you have is there'll be about 35k seats set aside for you, and hopefully it won't clunk out on you.

AFL members are Wednesday 9am, I feel blessed.

edit: No, no they won't. The tiger army is out and about, Cats fans, the benefit you have is there'll be about 35k seats set aside for you, and hopefully it won't clunk out on you.

I've had 100% success rate getting the cheap level one tickets.

I remember ppl on here having a nightmare of a time getting prelim tix last year... I had mine within a few mins. :cool:

Fingers crossed for tomorrow..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I honestly do not understand that pricing structure. You got pink on Level 1 and you got pink at the BACK and middle of up the top.

The srs ****.
It's only pink around one of the cheer squads - so the question is, do they not like the Geelong or Richmond cheer squads?

Can someone help me with info. I'm an afl member and my kids are Geelong members. Im trying to work out what's the best option to all purchase seats together. Any advice would be good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone help me with info. I'm an afl member and my kids are Geelong members. Im trying to work out what's the best option to all purchase seats together. Any advice would be good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AFL members can buy 2 guest passes Level 4 Rows A to T or 4 guest passes Level 4 Rows U and further back. Tickets go on sale Wednesday 9am. Junior guest passes are $15 or $22 depending on where you sit. (I'm assuming you only have one membership).

I know this is an odd ask, but if you have less then 4 guests going with you, and you plan on buying tickets at 9am, could I borrow (pm) your barcode number after you've bought your tickets. I'm one guest pass short, thought I was going to be allowed 6 like last year, but this year it's 4.

edit: Also, any other questions feel free to ask me.

AFL members can buy 2 guest passes Level 4 Rows A to T or 4 guest passes Level 4 Rows U and further back. Tickets go on sale Wednesday 9am. Junior guest passes are $15 or $22 depending on where you sit. (I'm assuming you only have one membership).

I know this is an odd ask, but if you have less then 4 guests going with you, and you plan on buying tickets at 9am, could I borrow (pm) your barcode number after you've bought your tickets. I'm one guest pass short, thought I was going to be allowed 6 like last year, but this year it's 4.

edit: Also, any other questions feel free to ask me.

They haven't learnt from previous years selling Guest Passes to the only MCG Final in week 1.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back