News 2017 Finals ticketing info and questions

Remove this Banner Ad

depends on the nature of the trip as well

Took us 8 hours to get from Ballarat to Albury on a bus for a footy trip, once that seal gets broken the stops are frequent... Bloke driving the bus cracked the shits and refused to stop, the boys soon worked out that opening the back door via the emergency handle cut the accelerator so he had no choice but to stop :D
I had a similar yet different issue once in China. I had a "fun" case of giardia and needed to take a ten-hour bus to the nearest capital city. I just about needed to apply adhesive to my own derriere...

I had a similar yet different issue once in China. I had a "fun" case of giardia and needed to take a ten-hour bus to the nearest capital city. I just about needed to apply adhesive to my own derriere...

11 years ago I was venturing and USA & Canada traveling on greyhound buses - a few days into the 2007 new year I was traveling from Montreal to Orlando which is approximately 1.5 days travel by bus.

As we approached the border cross area (a few hours into the trip) I thought it was just nerves about having to regain entry into the USA - within an hour I realised it wasn't nerves but rather food poisoning.

Not real fun - especially as my reason for going to Orlando was to go to Universal Studios. At least I had an empty stomach to go on the roller coasters

11 years ago I was venturing and USA & Canada traveling on greyhound buses - a few days into the 2007 new year I was traveling from Montreal to Orlando which is approximately 1.5 days travel by bus.

As we approached the border cross area (a few hours into the trip) I thought it was just nerves about having to regain entry into the USA - within an hour I realised it wasn't nerves but rather food poisoning.

Not real fun - especially as my reason for going to Orlando was to go to Universal Studios. At least I had an empty stomach to go on the roller coasters
Universal and Disney at orlando is good fun tho.

edit: Sorry orlando didn't realise you were a user.

Jesus christ u just described my worst nightmare

Universal and Disney at orlando is good fun tho.

edit: Sorry orlando didn't realise you were a user.

Universal was great - I'm really glad I got to go on the Dueling Dragons roller coaster while they were still dueling, especially as it's now closed or closing soon.

I didn't get to Orlando Disney but have been to Disney in California - one day I'll go back

Cedar Point Ohio is the best tho

That's on the list of places to go - me & my brother would love that idea.

I did suggest to my brother that we pack in our jobs, travel the world visiting theme parks & blogging about it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's on the list of places to go - me & my brother would love that idea.

I did suggest to my brother that we pack in our jobs, travel the world visiting theme parks & blogging about it

I did 20 rides in 5 hours on a fast pass. ODd on adrenaline and wanted to puke my insides up.

I did 20 rides in 5 hours on a fast pass. ODd on adrenaline and wanted to puke my insides up.
My bro & I went to Ocean Park when in Hong Kong, we went on the first ride without the fast pass as we thought, screw it we can wait 10/15 minutes - after that first ride we didn't to pay $30 each for the fast pass and the rides we used it on was so worth while where we saw the lines.

They are valuable

Fair enough. We could go watch it at either LOTI, Commo or Barwon Club?
Are you seriously suggesting travelling to watch the game at a pub in Geelong with a few of the crew?

Anyone else finding that the ticket collection options for the Priority 1 registrations offer the exact same option twice over, which is to collect it on the day of the event??? WTF?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back