News 2017 Finals ticketing info and questions

Remove this Banner Ad

Done... Premierhsip membership #logged and locked. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

First time ive gotten nervous all week.

Funny that only option was to receive tix on the day of event o_O

be ****ed if im lining to get ticket THEN lining up again to get into ground... eff that...

Hope they change their options...

GO Catters

Done... Premierhsip membership #logged and locked. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

be ****** if im lining to get ticket THEN lining up again to get into ground... eff that...

GO Catters

Na it was on the 1st page

So when I've gone in just now, it shows up the collection method only once now, so clearly there was some kinda bug they've quickly fixed, or perhaps the page just loaded wrong for me the first time. Ah Ticketek.....

Also, the club on their FB page has responded to someone else who raised it, and they confirmed that single option allows for early pickup in days leading to the GF. It's just been worded a bit weird. I could've sworn in years past these options were split out.

be ****** if im lining to get ticket THEN lining up again to get into ground... eff that...

GO Catters
You can pick them up from any Tickettek outlet during the week prior has always been my experiance and was how I read the selection just then doing my regisitration

GO Catters

You would be over before the event wouldn't you Daz? Pick them up before hand at any Ticketek.
Bugs me that we pay for Premiership membership..then have to pay again...

Lines to some degree probably are unavoidable now with each person getting the wand ... but it only took 5 min to get in V Rich.. not really that much of an issue. Previous GF years we alway did the breakfast in the carpark anyway... so it was not like we arrived late... not sure if that is allowed this year.

Bus information:
- There is one toilet on each bus
- There will be two scheduled stops for 30 minutes each on the journey (one in VIC and one in SA)

See Shell - two stops of 30 minutes, plenty of time for a break

You would be over before the event wouldn't you Daz? Pick them up before hand at any Ticketek.
Bugs me that we pay for Premiership membership..then have to pay again...

Lines to some degree probably are unavoidable now with each person getting the wand ... but it only took 5 min to get in V Rich.. not really that much of an issue. Previous GF years we alway did the breakfast in the carpark anyway... so it was not like we arrived late... not sure if that is allowed this year.

Heard no cars in carpark at all this year not sure if it's fact

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GO Catters
Same as the bolded. There was something about registering that brought on the nerves. This could be real.

Is the AFL an organisation that that takes supporters and their money for granted .... I vote YES

Do you remember when this system all clubs went with different systems I think we went with SA but clubs charged what they liked and I remember ollingwood wanted their $ after week 1 no that's a con.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back