Opinion 2017 Fixture Discussions

Remove this Banner Ad

Full fixture to be released on Thursday. Apart from playing the Carlspoons again in Round 1 and us not having as many Friday night's we don't know much.

We will definitely get an easier draw though due to being complete s**t this year

Leaks and discussion in here

How many Fridays you reckon? We bring in the viewers, no on gives a **** about Footscray.....

We wont get many Friday nights, max 3 i reckon

As groopy said, mostly sat arvo and night imo

Round 1: Carlton ( Thursday night)
Round 5: Melbourne ( Anzac eve )
Round 6: Collingwood ( Sunday arvo )
Round 10: Essendon ( dreamtime )

Rounds 2,3 or 4 will involve a trip to qld
Round 23 will be either Ess, nm, port or Syd.
Also expecting our trips to be flooded together around the bye.
Also expecting to get Hawks, freo and Syd in a three week spell again as we always do.

All in all the fixture is so predictable each year, afl always put the same group of games together year in year out.

Double games against Carlton, Essendon (bottom 6), Melbourne, Collingwood (middle 6) and GWS (top 6, and need to look like a serious club).

Edit: also predicting AFL will forget to roster any games for Norf. Will spend two days trying to figure out why the schedule doesn't add up before figuring out who's missing.
#lolnorf

Last edited:
Full fixture to be released on Thursday. Apart from playing the Carlspoons again in Round 1 and us not having as many Friday night's we don't know much.

We will definitely get an easier draw though due to being complete s**t this year

Leaks and discussion in here
Who the * gave you authority .
boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we get another game against North in tassie ................ Ill f***K flip it
This is the one I really want.
Love going down there and getting stuck into the Cascade Draught on tap.

Never going to watch Richmond play in Hobart again, last 2 years I've left feeling seriously sad. Please give us a game vs North at the MCG, we'll beat them.

I think Richmond's double-ups will be: Carlton, Gold Coast, Collingwood, West Coast and Geelong.

Bottom 6 (2): Carlton and Gold Coast.
Middle 6 (2): Collingwood and West Coast
Top 6 (2): Geelong

I'll also do what interstate sides we'll play here and which ones we'll play interstate.

Interstate sides interstate: Fremantle (DS), GWS (Spotless or Manuka Oval), Brisbane (G), Port Adelaide (AO), Gold Coast (Metricon), West Coast (DS).

Interstate sides in Melbourne: Adelaide (MCG), Sydney (MCG), West Coast (MCG), Gold Coast (Etihad Stadium).

I hope we don't play Fridaynights, but they'll give us a couple just in case we come good.
I want us below the radar, just accumulating wins and building towards September.
I plan to travel more, and maybe, like tugga get into those cascades. Just came back from there actually and the beers haven't deteriorated.:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back