Prediction 2017 Fixture requests and predictions.

Remove this Banner Ad

We should get a total of 19+ real home games across 2018 and 2019. Increase to 20+ (over two years) once Stage 5 is complete.

[

Well bully for you. Once there were more Geelong members living in Melbourne than in Geelong. May still be the case. But it is just not Melbourne supporters who are disadvantaged, anyone who lives in the country nth ,sth east or west- some who travel to all day games at KPand sit in the seats that they have had forever will find it difficult. Anyone with children, remember them our next generation of members, find night games during the week and late Sun games difficult. So go and sit in a half empty and quieter than normal ground and feel very smug.
Do you complain about night games in Melbourne as well?

Do you complain about night games in Melbourne as well?

Getting to the G for s Friday night game isn't always smooth sailing. Particularly if it has rained and the Car Park is closed. Richmond Station needs an upgrade of sorts. Bloody bottle neck at times.

WTF are you talking about? Anyway, we have a bye in round 12 so our home ground is only available for the last 14 games, not 15.

And I assume you're referring to the Hawthorn home game which is to be played at the MCG? I've already been through this with Doc. Whilst Hawks vs Cats games are bringing in crowds of 80K or there abouts there is no chance in hell that they'll be played at KP. You can argue as to whether it's fair or not fair if you like but it just ain't going to happen. Sometimes you need to pick your battles. If you want to keep banging on about it my advice would be to join him over at that brick wall of his cos that's all you'll be doing in any case.

And on your last sentence, don't worry. Just give it a few days and I'm sure that you'll flip flop on that as well...
Toodles!

Now you're taking the piss.

JOM hasn't played for two years. If he is fit who's to say he immediately regains full form?
Vickery is a spud.
Roughead may or may not return from cancer in 2017. That'll be a wait and see.

Ceglar will miss the first half of the season (so guaranteed one of our games, maybe two) through an ACL. After that it's a ruckman coming off an ACL.

Mitchell is a good get to be fair.
Lost Hill on the outside, lost the two inside mids that regularly cut us up.

Still are one KPD short and relying on the ageing and 1v1 poor defender in Gibson.

Hodge and Burgoyne aren't any younger either (relevant given Taylor may slow down quicker than Bots' dog).

Adelaide. Same powderpuff midfield as last season, literally did nothing this trade period so our mids should be able to beat them again.
Adelaide's soft draw, will once again have their chest's pumped by the time they get to us

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Adelaide's soft draw, will once again have their chest's pumped by the time they get to us

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
They still get their 11 home games at AO, yea?

And there's the insults again. :D

We have 8 home games in the last 15 weeks, 8 home games at KP IS probable on that basis... You were wrong despite your soft case.

:D
Not all of our home games are at KP, therefore it is not probable. I was right. You lose Nakers.

Also, you still haven't learned how to count. Maybe buy a calculator or something...

Not all of our home games are at KP, therefore it is not probable. I was right. You lose Nakers.

Also, you still haven't learned how to count. Maybe buy a calculator or something...
8 KP games WAS probable.

Now you're calling me stupid. This gets better by the minute. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is gold! :D

Still ignoring the FACT that we have '8 home games' after round 8 making 8 at KP PROBABLE on that basis and despite insult after insult. :D

You're not taking this well, eh?
Writing something in capitals doesn't make it any more true.

Your ramblings are reminiscent of an 8 year old. Do you even know what you're going on about any more?

Writing something in capitals doesn't make it any more true.

Your ramblings are reminiscent of an 8 year old. Do you even know what you're going on about any more?
My opinion didn't matter yesterday but here you still are fighting a losing battle whilst still attempting to fling insults... The hypocrisy in your last paragraph. :D

And you're still wrong. :cool:

22ee1a6d9fe9555156e001609ba0124130c18ef322a0f71278b56bc49e8e5cf4.jpg
Mine's bigger! :D

What a load of crap that was. o_O

Play the ball not the man

Nakia
Stan The Caddy

or i'll whack both of ya.. broom and cards!

Go Catters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back