2017 Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

Would love to see us get Good Friday, we've been pushing hard for it, North and us are the two teams closest to the children's hospital, and we'd probably pull a bigger crowd than North vs the dogs (meaning more money for the Good Friday appeal). I have a feeling we won't get it though.

Two years in a row I've waited to see if we play in Adelaide and got nothing. We should definitely get a game in Adelaide in 2017, can't wait to check out Adelaide oval and I know many supporters here who feel the same, not to mention Blues fans living in Adelaide. I would be happy if we played two games there next year.

Good Friday should be ours.
No other club as been crucified by the AFL as ours.
Just seems appropriate.:):):):)
SEN are discussing this right now. Apparently Caro has written an article saying it will be Saints V Dogs but Tim Watson saying he has heard it will be Carlton V North.
SEN are saying Carlton should not be included as we get the opening game against Richmond and other blockbusters. Yet Richmond get the opening game and Dreamtime at the G. Essendon get ANZAC day and Dreamtime at the G.
Yet we apparently should not get two.

North have lobbied for a good friday fixture for a long time and should be one of the sides in it....would be great if we are the other....but personally i'd just be happy to be able to watch footy on a day that to me is quite boring.

What marquee games PH are there..
Carlton vs Rich
Easter Monday (Hawks vs Cats)
ANZAC Day (Coll vs Ess)
Pre-ANZAC (new slot of MFC vs RFC)
Queens B'day (MFC vs Coll)

there is only 3 public holidays during the footy season & they are all locked

except Good Friday (& Foundation Day in Perth)

Can we play the Doggies twice for once ?

Good Friday game would be noice as well, even if it means giving up our season opener.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back