Fixture 2017 Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

Have a look at the hawks board. We are talking up how much of a big game it will be, they are claiming they will join our march with inflatable syringes. I tell you now if one of them passes me with that he won't be eating solids for a few weeks

Have a look at the hawks board. We are talking up how much of a big game it will be, they are claiming they will join our march with inflatable syringes. I tell you now if one of them passes me with that he won't be eating solids for a few weeks

We should take real syringes to bust them all..

Mate Abasi did a runner on the internet when things weren't going 100% his was in the O'Meara situation.

There's more chance of Jade knocking back a 75 year old bottle of scotch for a Jim Beam and Coke can then there is him following through on that.

It's piss and wind. They won't lift a finger.

Me too, would have liked a team that will 100% make finals to see where we are at.
Melbourne should make finals but it's far from guaranteed.

The only guarantees IMO are GWS, WB, Sydney, Geelong and West Coast

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A tanked vs Hawthorn? Yes! I've wanted to pitch this name for ages: Getting pissed for the Piss and Poo

Certainly thinking of making the flight over. I even brought up the idea with a Sydney supporting mate and he seemed quite receptive. He'll help cheer us on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back