Fixture 2017 Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

Can get flights now for ~$65 each way.

Can probably wait (and be responsible) for a sale and to see how I'll be going financially at the time but **** me am I tempted to buy those tickets.
How much would the sale save?

Can get flights now for ~$65 each way.

Can probably wait (and be responsible) for a sale and to see how I'll be going financially at the time but **** me am I tempted to buy those tickets.
buy! buy! buy!

Probably not a lot but I could get more reasonable flight times.
Keep in mind its Grand Prix weekend so accommodation will cost a bomb if you need it.

OzBomber , GandalfTheDon and I are all primed and good to go. Will be at Tanked, will be marching to the G with 50,000+ Essendon supporters, and will be chanting loud the entire way.

5 months to go....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I realised as soon as I posted. Motherf*cker.

Every year, I confuse Dreamtime and ANZAC Day.

And I'm pretty sure it's round 6 next year (may be wrong)
Had a squiz, the 25th of April falls two days after the Sunday of Round 5, so I'd assume that it would still be a Round 5 game.

Looks good, VelvetSledge. One thing, it's Essendon's home game next year. ;)
fix'd ;)

Last edited:
Tuesday, that's going to be a short turnaround. I hope we can find someone to help us out with that.
;)
I was thinking that for a sec but I reckon we'll be playing after everyone else in Round 5, with Round 6 being a Sunday afternoon.

a hawk friend of mine said the AFL obv gave us this fixture because when they boo our retuirning players into oblivion.. they can pin it onto the hawks just like they took the rap for the goodes booing..

their egotistical nature knows no bounds...
How will they know when to boo with their backs turned?

Hopefully we get to play the dawks twice. Wouldn't mind doubling up against the dawks, port, collingwood, brisbane and carlton.
Think it's near certain we play Richmond twice again.

Damn, thought we were going to rotate playing carlton, collingwood and the tigers twice.
2015 Collingwood n Richmond x 2
2016 Richmond n Carlton x 2
2017 Collingwood n Carlton x 2
I like playing all three (and hopefully Hawthorn) twice every season. More games at the MCG for one, and less likely we have to host Melbourne there (given the Country Game will be there every year now)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back