17. St. Kilda, Docklands: 50/50
18. North Melbourne, Docklands: W
19. Western Bulldogs, Docklands: L
20. Carlton, MCG: W
21. Adelaide, Docklands: 50/50
22. Gold Coast, Carrara: W
23. Fremantle, Docklands: 50/50

If we split the 50/50's we end up 13-9. Take that every day of the week

What an amazing fixture! Although I suspect that Fremantle will be much better.

Considering the amount of prime time games we have, they are obviously backing us to be good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't be disappointed with that fixture at all. Tough start with a few interstate games in the first couple of months, but after the bye I envision us getting some momentum going. Ridiculously excited for next year already - Can't wait.

It's a bit funny that Collingwood are unhappy with a Saturday night fixture on May 6th against Carlton. Why? They wanted the Friday night timeslot, so they could have a gala dinner on the Saturday night to celebrate their 125th anniversary, which is officially on the 7th (Sunday), the same date they played their first game, against Carlton.

The only problem is that playing on Friday 5th May would mean back-to-back 5-day breaks, stemming from the Anzac Day game being on a Tuesday in 2017. Imagine the uproar (probably from Ed, lel) if they copped a heap of soft-tissue injuries in the Carlton game. Given their abominable injury record in the last couple of seasons, I'd have thought the league have got it pretty spot on here.

Two Queensland games. Yes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back