Fantasy 2017 Fleaflicker Ultra League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

athlete-thinking.gif

Have you seen my team. I needed pick 3 much more!!

Yes, rock and a hard place for you mate. Sucks being given a team that wasn't used for pretty much all of the second half of last season.

I wouldn't bother trading anything yet.

I still don't have any info from the people who suffered from the fleaflicker gremlin targeted user keeper attack of 2018.

So at this stage it's still looking like I'll have a great time running through the auto-draft by myself, then going through and removing all the drafted players so we can do it again (Roster editing is locked while the draft is active) OR if I ever get the keeper list from those guys and it matches up with the 30 allowed we can just have a gentlemen's agreement that they are not draft-able and I can move them when we are done.

Yea, i won't pick until you give the go ahead mate. Trade can stand? Draft to freeze?

If you need a hand with anything Shuttles, let me know.. i.e.: emails to flea flicker to get last seasons rosters or a saved point pre releasing of non keepers.

Maybe set a time limit to check your keepers? If you have not flagged an issue by a certain time then they just go to FA and are available to draft. People need to be responsible at some stage for checking who they have rostered when the draft is on (and they are aware). Then put a list of those not draftable as not set as keepers here and continue on.

Maybe set a time limit to check your keepers? If you have not flagged an issue by a certain time then they just go to FA and are available to draft. People need to be responsible at some stage for checking who they have rostered when the draft is on (and they are aware). Then put a list of those not draftable as not set as keepers here and continue on.

Not to sound like a dick or anything but just as a little run down.

It was mentioned to check them in Feb when the league was reactivated, then a month ago when asking about when we should run the draft and then it was a 24hr period last week with a cutoff at 1600 Friday to have them in 'or risk losing someone you love' then when Spirit didn't have them done and decided he didn't have the time this year and you came on board it also created another gap to check.

But i'm a nice guy and don't want anyone to crack it while we still have time to 'fix it'.

So it's on hold for now which will give A11dat time to upgrade from Notepad to Notepad++

Not to sound like a dick or anything but just as a little run down.

It was mentioned to check them in Feb when the league was reactivated, then a month ago when asking about when we should run the draft and then it was a 24hr period last week with a cutoff at 1600 Friday to have them in 'or risk losing someone you love' then when Spirit didn't have them done and decided he didn't have the time this year and you came on board it also created another gap to check.

But i'm a nice guy and don't want anyone to crack it while we still have time to 'fix it'.

So it's on hold for now which will give A11dat time to upgrade from Notepad to Notepad++

After seeing the draft grade MFL gave me i thru all my notes in the trash :(

Back to good ole dart throwing for me.

Maybe you should back out of that trade then. Still time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I told you manu, s**t happens in this league that never happens in any other league. Jesus has every right to be pissed after doing everything last year to salvage rosters.

It's like a school report with copy and pasted stuff 'insert player' "I know some are thinking that he will be this year's Ryan Leaf," :D

These were the keepers I entered onto the site.

No doubt they are all rubbish according to some drafting kings, but hey they are my choices.

Keepers

QB
1. Philip Rivers
2. Matt Ryan
3. Marcus Mariota

RB
4. Duke Johnson
5. Frank Gore
6. Lamar Miller
7. Jerick McKinnon
8. LeGarrette Blount
9. Kenneth Dixon

WR
10.Odell Beckham
11.Alshon Jeffery
12.Sammy Watkins
13.Corey Coleman
14.Carlos Henderson
15,Larry Fitzgerald

TE
18.Delanie Walker
17.Luke Wilson
16.Jake Butt

DT
19.Jurrell Casey

DE
20.Myles Garrett
21.Arik Armstead
22.Cameron Jordan

LB
23.Eric Kendricks
24.Haason Reddick

S
25.Antoine Bethea
26.Malik Hooker

CB
27.Marshon Lattimore
28.Jalen Mills

K
29.Stephen Hauschka
30.Matt Bryant

Apologies for not posting sooner, have been offline.

BpG

Ye Zeus, are we right now with the rosters that BPG has given u his keepers? Or are you still trying to fill to gaps on Manu's abomination of a roster?

Was thinking, instead of you trying to track down spirt levels roster, perhaps let manuried pick his choice of waivers (non rookies obviously) to fill in the gaps/cut and replace retired keepers like Matt Forte since he has been given a shitful team before i make the next pick in the draft? Not a complete team overhaul but 3 or 4 replacements. There are some decent players in the free agent pool.

Easiest way for you, Manu gets some relief for a team and situation that is no fault of his own. Win/Win

Ill wait for your word before doing anything. :)

Last edited:
Ye Zeus, are we right now with the rosters that BPG has given u his keepers? Or are you still trying to fill to gaps on Manu's abomination of a roster?

Was thinking, instead of you trying to track down spirt levels roster, perhaps let manuried pick his choice of waivers (non rookies obviously) to fill in the gaps/cut and replace retired keepers like Matt Forte since he has been given a shitful team before i make the next pick in the draft? Not a complete team overhaul but 3 or 4 replacements. There are some decent players in the free agent pool.

Easiest way for you, Manu gets some relief for a team and situation that is no fault of his own. Win/Win

Ill wait for your word before doing anything. :)

Manu is fine, I already dragged back players before he took over. Outside of having some s**t to clean up.

But the difference with this one with BpG is that players have been picked in the draft and once the draft has actually started it locks any roster edits until it is complete.

So at this point it's really a matter of me getting the time to run the draft by myself on auto and then cleaning out the drafted players, dragging these keepers back across, the keepers being set this time and then we go again aka a massive pain in the ass. But this also gives Manu time to adjust his keepers.

Or another option which i will investigate a bit more is that we agree to not draft any of the players BpG mentioned above that are in the draft pool. Then i'll adjust after the draft is complete. This way could be a little awkward.

Last edited:
Or another option which i will investigate a bit more is that we agree to not draft any of the players BpG mentioned above that are in the draft pool. Then i'll adjust after the draft is complete. This way could be a little awkward.

Just do this I reckon.

Have a list on here, and a list on the site somehwere, send out an email to everyone and it should be sweet...

Agree with fuey. Have a list here (perhaps create a 2018 FF thread and have the list of untouchable players in the opening post) and if you draft them, you lose the player as well as your pick.

If people dont want to listen to you, * them mate. No more chances, you've done enough. Its about time they paid the consequences for their mistakes.

If need be we could always do the draft online here, you lock out the league and enter them manually yourself as we go along. People can't draft BPGs players that way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back