Fantasy 2017 Fleaflicker Ultra League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

The fact this is a 10 round + draft and not a six as with most dynasty leagues means it drags right out. IIRC last year J Shuttlesworth had to auto pick like the last 2 round or something because we stalled in round 9 or something right before before kick off for week one.
Just make gg draft the last 4 rounds for us. The campaigner

Just make gg draft the last 4 rounds for us. The campaigner

Funny, i remember person/people bitching at Jebus for the auto picks he made, yet some of them were the reason the draft had stalled.

Funny, i remember person/people bitching at Jebus for the auto picks he made, yet some of them were the reason the draft had stalled.
If you take forever and get auto picked you only have 1 person to blame. gg. ;)

If you take forever and get auto picked you only have 1 person to blame. gg. ;)

Its a fair resolution. GG picks for you if you take too long. If that won't get people moving nothing will.

Rather unfortunate that GG can only pick from players that have been put in the FF system though. Need offline drafts for him to do his magic. :D

Its a fair resolution. GG picks for you if you take too long. If that won't get people moving nothing will.

Rather unfortunate that GG can only pick from players that have been put in the FF system though. Need offline drafts for him to do his magic. :D
You would rather a random roll auto pick.

Dixie and BPG in the one draft is brutal.
If someone can identify how to save a list of picks on the site so that it can pick automatically I will do that to speed things up - but every time I try it I get an error message and it tries to autopick "best available" (like Dez Bryant or whoever...).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hated taking McDonald there but then i look at the rest of the TE's left in the draft pool and GreyWind 's roster, would kick myself if he took him in the next round before me and i was left choosing from what remains in a very shallow position.

Annnnnnnd bgt2110 drafts the Poyer, the player i wanted, with the very next pick :D
Would have taken Poyer last round but couldn't resist Goodwin who i have in Empire and did really well with Garopolo at QB. Lots of talent still on the board and agree with the comment earlier from halfarch about doubling down on picks in this range in hindsight.

Would have taken Poyer last round but couldn't resist Goodwin who i have in Empire and did really well with Garopolo at QB. Lots of talent still on the board and agree with the comment earlier from halfarch about doubling down on picks in this range in hindsight.

Yea, still a couple of players I'm eyeing off with the next pick that i reckon could have a nice season. But Poyer was an excellent get right there, top 5 scoring safety in this league last year.. BPG made some interesting cuts with Mosley and Poyer and you were lucky enough to get them both.

Hated taking McDonald there but then i look at the rest of the TE's left in the draft pool and GreyWind 's roster, would kick myself if he took him in the next round before me and i was left choosing from what remains in a very shallow position.
I do have the worst TEs out of any roster. Fleener's injury and retirement was a big blow, thought he was going to kill it at the Saints.

This last round of picks I have seen at least 3 players I wanted go...
Reckon I would have equally as bad TE roster as anyone else on here after losing Hunter for the year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back