Fantasy 2017 Fleaflicker Ultra League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I know it probably makes no difference to my picks now but J Shuttlesworth can you remove Bennett and Branch from my roster?

EFA
thinking.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I do have the worst TEs out of any roster. Fleener's injury and retirement was a big blow, thought he was going to kill it at the Saints.

Me and you the only two teams who had TE's contribute less than 200 points last year.

Mine have sucked from the end of year one, i did draft Ertz in the set up of this league but traded him after not meeting my expectations in his second year in the league. Great decision. Cant even remember who i traded him for, but i dont think they are on my roster anymore.

Bgt has had the consistent high scoring dream team of Kelce and Olsen (at least until Olsen got injured last year). I remember being happy if my TE's scored 5 points each last year. There were quite a few weeks where at least one of them didn't score a point. ASJ and Tyler Croft have been my #1 duo for one and a half seasons now. :$

Is this the 2nd season of this league? Would love to know the draft thoughts on the previous owner of this team I have.

This the fourth or fifth mate.

BB originally had your team but then cracked his wobbly and spirit level last year didn't touch after week 2 i reckon.

Pretty sure the keeper tag on Forte has been there since two years ago :D

Ah right. Long way back to competitiveness then. Oh well, a good challenge.
I don’t know.

Goff, Barkley, Fournette, Penny, Diggs, Jones isn’t a bad place to build from. Not to mention one of the better TE groups in the league (Ertz, Brate, James).

You’ll push for playoffs this year.

I don’t know.

Goff, Barkley, Fournette, Penny, Diggs, Jones isn’t a bad place to build from. Not to mention one of the better TE groups in the league (Ertz, Brate, James).

You’ll push for playoffs this year.
Zero depth, but just need to build. Yeh, TE's are okay at least.

So what I learnt from a 3 minute look at that was, A11dAtP0w3R is a tanking cheater?
cough cough melbourne supporter...tanking....oh and he works night shift also something learnt :thumbsu:

Can't check the original draft as the league was temporarily deleted in 2017 in a fit of rage by the original LM (BB). Thanks to shuttles and the good people at fleaflicker we were able to put it back bit by bit to what it is today.....a new league but carried over rosters.

Last edited:
Can't check the original draft as the league was temporarily deleted in 2017 in a fit of rage by the original LM (BB). Thanks to shiny and the good people at fleaflicker we were able to put it back bit by bit to what it is today.....a new league but carried over rosters.
Yeh, I could not find it so is in the annals (anals even) of history, never to be seen again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back