Fantasy 2017 Fleaflicker Ultra League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Any news guys?

Hello! It's in progress -- sorry it is taking a while but it's a pretty tedious process to get it set back up from scratch. I'll let you know as soon as I get done taking it as far as I can to get it matched to the deleted league! Thank you for asking by the way. :)

As some of you may have noticed the shell of the league is back.

Cant see anything on my log in screen (im not registered for any league so perhaps its only the commish who can see it?) but im glad to hear we are alowly getting it all back.

So the league and scoring etc. has been setup again thanks to Tracy.

I'll start to rebuild the rosters tonight so that they don't have to do that as well for us, they where kind enough to provide me with an excell doc with the teams.

Will need to find a replacement to take over the left over team too, if you know anyone who would be keen.

So the league and scoring etc. has been setup again thanks to Tracy.

I'll start to rebuild the rosters tonight so that they don't have to do that as well for us, they where kind enough to provide me with an excell doc with the teams.

Will need to find a replacement to take over the left over team too, if you know anyone who would be keen.

Awesome work J Shuttlesworth !
I got a mate who would be keen i reckon, just finding out, but he isn't on bigfooty

I asked Spirit Level a few weeks ago and he said he was keen, i even posted it in this thread.

Spirit Level are you still keen?

League back to being called The Bigfooty Bowl

Must have just been called that at the point they still had info.

Ok must have just automatically put it back through when she re-added you guys. Good.

Hopefully everyone has everyone they should. If not and you whinge i'll just delete the league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully everyone has everyone they should. If not and you whinge i'll just delete the league.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Might need to set up the first round of the draft too, J, BB had my first round pick and scaryness' also from the Julio Jones trade i made with him, pretty sure picks 8 & 9 were then on traded to Grey Wind for the first overall. That deal is in the earlier part of this thread I think.

So in summary, the changes that need to be made were:

BB's replacement has picks 1 & 12

GreyWind has picks 8 & 9

I have no first round pick, scaryness has no first round pick.

Pretty sure that was all of it.

Might need to set up the first round of the draft too, J, BB had my first round pick and scaryness' also from the Julio Jones trade i made with him, pretty sure picks 8 & 9 were then on traded to Grey Wind for the first overall. That deal is in the earlier part of this thread I think.

So in summary, the changes that need to be made were:

BB's replacement has picks 1 & 12

GreyWind has picks 8 & 9

I have no first round pick, scaryness has no first round pick.

Pretty sure that was all of it.

Ok all these first round shenanigans should be in place.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back