Fantasy 2017 Fleaflicker Ultra League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like everyone is good to go.

Anyone opposed to start the draft this Friday morning?

Should give everyone time to double check keepers and do a little bit of prep for the draft if they need to.

Won't bother with time limits or anything as it shouldn't take long anyway.

Please note depending on what time my pick comes around it might take some hours for me to pick as I work on a minesite :p

What about right now?

With no time limit it should be an issue anyway. Just erred on the side of caution and thought id give it a day.

Can start now if you like!

Just give me a bit to narrow it down. Are we doing it in a new thread?

Will be email reminders and then you make the pick on the fleaflicker site.

Ok pulling the trigger. Any rage or anger at this decision just PM me and we can sort it out.

Happy drafting.

Remember no time limit. We aren't in any rush so keep patient with each other.

Last edited:
J Shuttlesworth scaryness as i said yesterday, one of you need to change the draft order from snake to standard... I'm more than happy to pick at the start of round 2 though if you like :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

J Shuttlesworth scaryness as i said yesterday, one of you need to change the draft order from snake to standard... I'm more than happy to pick at the start of round 2 though if you like :)

Sorry, misread that one at work. I'll have to start paying more attention to what you post from time to time ;)

damn, was hoping O.J Howard would make it through to my pick :(
I wanted him badly too.

Oh well, will just have to draft an old dude with my first ever pick in this dynasty league...

Gore is a huge risk but I think he will be better in the short term than Blount...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back