Position 2017 Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's everyone's thoughts on the best forward for SuperCoach? ( already got Dahl + buddy)

NRoo and Macrae
Don't trust macrae to be honest don't think he will go that good and roo is getting older might not be as good this year but I do love the thought of him up forward in my team
  1. Dahlhaus
  2. Macrae
  3. Franklin
  4. N. Riewoldt
don't know about macrae, don't know if he will go that good this year most likely will be a top forward due to lack of forward options

Don't trust macrae to be honest don't think he will go that good and roo is getting older might not be as good this year but I do love the thought of him up forward in my team

don't know about macrae, don't know if he will go that good this year most likely will be a top forward due to lack of forward options
The thing with any of the top forward options is that even if they slump, there's no much there to leap frog them as a top forward option. Injuries would be the main concern for any of them, which is why Macrae is slightly edging Franklin in my rankings and Riewoldt scares me simply because of old man legs.

The thing with any of the top forward options is that even if they slump, there's no much there to leap frog them as a top forward option. Injuries would be the main concern for any of them, which is why Macrae is slightly edging Franklin in my rankings and Riewoldt scares me simply because of old man legs.
Yeah roo scares me but I love the look of franklin he can turn up kick 6 and make any defender look like s**t, this is why I like him above macrae also haven't seen enough from macrae to say he will be a top 6 forward, I think I like Kennedy over him and tom lynch but don't know which one and if I have the balls to take them over roo

Yeah roo scares me but I love the look of franklin he can turn up kick 6 and make any defender look like s**t, this is why I like him above macrae also haven't seen enough from macrae to say he will be a top 6 forward, I think I like Kennedy over him and tom lynch but don't know which one and if I have the balls to take them over roo
I admit I haven't watched Macrae closely in previous years during actual games, having never been any owner, but he's averaged 100, 100 and 94 in the past three years. By comparison, Dahlhaus has averaged 92, 105 and 96; Buddy 100, 87 and 95; Nick 92, 91 and 101. No one compares for consistency and only Dahlhaus comes close on overall average.

I admit I haven't watched Macrae closely in previous years during actual games, having never been any owner, but he's averaged 100, 100 and 94 in the past three years. By comparison, Dahlhaus has averaged 92, 105 and 96; Buddy 100, 87 and 95; Nick 92, 91 and 101. No one compares for consistency and only Dahlhaus comes close on overall average.
Really? Geez I clearly haven't looked at him enough does he score high though or does he just average good?

after Dahl the forwards are a crapshoot.
nailing your forward line could be almost as important as nailing your rookies year.
Buddy will be up there like always think he will have a bigger year then last year, hopefully I can pull a rabbit out of the hat and pick another good forward

Really? Geez I clearly haven't looked at him enough does he score high though or does he just average good?

Generally scored between 80 and 110 in 2016. Can produce a big score, as he showed in the Semi Final. Had six 100+ scores in 2016 and 9 in 2015.

upload_2017-3-22_10-27-1.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

59 games over those three years, an average of 98, a median score of 95, 16 scores above 110 and 22 scores below 90. He's just really average.

how is this mathematically possible?
unless he gets the exact same score every game

I can tell you that none of this year's draftees have scored above their average.

59 games over those three years, an average of 98, a median score of 95, 16 scores above 110 and 22 scores below 90. He's just really average.
that's why I'm unsure if I want him now, I could get someone like Kennedy or lynch to pump out Highs or up to 160 but the lows of 40s then macrae will be consistent but nothing to high

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back