Position 2017 Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think Ryder is actually a better selection than Nankervis? Nank literally has taken what 12 marks for his whole career?

Of course he is, but why not have both?
What combo?

Ryder, Sandi (Cameron/Strnadonutica)
Nank

Ryder, Nank (Cameron/Strnadonutica)

Gawn, Ryder (Cameron/Strnadonutica)
Nank

I've got both Nankervis and Ryder to go along with Sandilands and Witts with Cameron at R3. It gives me a lot of flexibility to play with my structures. For round 1 i will probably leave Nankervis and Ryder forward and play Witts in the ruck with Cameron being a loophole for this week. If Witts isn't scoring too well I can always do a trade either in the ruck or in the forward line. I never liked the forward rookies this year so I've gone with a 2-3-3 structure.

I do have 330K in the bank as i have a heap of mid pricers and I want to be able to troubleshoot the most pressing issue early/take advantage of any great opportunities. Basically my team is structured up to allow for a lot of multi position shenanigans and flexibility, although obviously this has probably cost me 1 extra premium that I may have otherwise been able to squeeze in - plus I expect to burn 2 trades early to optimise my structure (because its almost a certainty that some of my mid pricers will be stinking it up)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone think Ryder is actually a better selection than Nankervis? Nank literally has taken what 12 marks for his whole career?
I have Ryder .....is good Ruck backup, but i would have taken him irrespective at the price ....will ruck solely, which you can't say about many rucks ATS of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back