Emmanuel Macron, President of the French Republic

Remove this Banner Ad

No, I've not had time to read the entirety of Kalergi's vaunted text.

Did he explicitly state that non-European states should remain homogeneous? If he did, could you provide textual evidence, please?
This seems to be a deflection away from what I have said. I'm not sure, I read it a while ago, and like Mein Kampf, I would rather not go over and re read it.

He didn't say anything, he inked it in pen in a vile book that you obviously have not read.

So the future has mixed raced humans in Europe? That means there is no whites left. That does mean the destruction of Europeans. Why aren't the whites being mixed into non white populations outside of Europe?
You're a racist, and you're repeating racist conspiracies.

An image of disgraceful, extremist, violent right-wingers rioting after Le Pen lost the election.

C_T7EnNXcAEZ5rz.jpg:large

You mean like the guy who murdered an MP in cold blood in the Brexit vote?

Some of the comments by farage and co have bordered on disgusting, like comparing it to france surrendering to the germans in the war

If they want to be 'out' of europe, why would they care? because they are tinpot trouble makers thats why.

Trump wins powere with a minority vote, brexit gets a narrow majority, and its the begginings of a right wing revolution

french moderate beats fascist i a democratic vote at a rate of 2:1 and its a sign of the countries 'flawed character' If I wasnt a leftie Id be saying they should be shot

Never heard of Kalergi, thought it would be right wing boogyman. Quick google certainly appears to be the case.

upload_2017-5-11_11-22-9.png

Quick look at wiki seems to say that "The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice." - this seems fairly accurate, unless you want to tell people they aren't allowed to fall in love with people outside of their own race?

french moderate beats fascist i a democratic vote at a rate of 2:1 and its a sign of the countries 'flawed character' If I wasnt a leftie Id be saying they should be shot
How is Marine Le Pen a fascist?

Makes no difference. Soundly beaten anyway. So much for respecting the voters. Only when they vote for you
It makes no difference? So you just label her a fascist, then can't say why? Funny world we live in where the non fascists who label those as fascists are actually usually more fascist. Same goes for racism

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It makes no difference? So you just label her a fascist, then can't say why? Funny world we live in where the non fascists who label those as fascists are actually usually more fascist. Same goes for racism
Outraged of glenferrie

I'm nowhere near as repulsive a farage and friends. Did you read their commentary
?

iberal Democrat leader Tim Farron said that Mr Macron’s victory had kept the far-right "wolves from our door.”

Emmanuel-Macron-926371.jpg
AFP

The new French President Emmanuel Macron
He said: "I would like to congratulate Emmanuel Macron on his election as France's new president. This is not just a victory for France but a victory for Britain and the liberal values we hold dear.

"A National Front win would have posed a grave threat to our national interest.

"Emmanuel Macron has kept the wolves from our door, but we must never be complacent in the fight against racism, fascism and the far-right."

The ex-Ukip leader was one of the first to respond on Twitter to the centrist candidate's win.

Mr Farage, who backed Ms Le Pen's bid for the Elysee Palace, said: "Macron offers five more years of failure, more power to the EU and a continuation of open borders. If Marine sticks in there, she can win in 2022."

The Leave.EU Twitter account has responded to Emmanuel Macron’s victory in the French presidential election with a series of controversial tweets.

As projections suggested the centrist had comfortably defeated far-right Marine Le Pen, the campaign group, backed by Ukip funder Arron Banks and former leader Nigel Farage, tweeted: “RIP France."

It later posted a picture of a Second World War-era front page reading “France Surrenders” along with a caption reading: “The French rolled over in 1940. This time they’ve saved Germany the fuel and bullets.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...urrender-second-world-war-arron-a7723341.html

If macron is so wonderful why does he want to join other EU leaders in a tough stance on Brexit? Isn't this forceable suppression of opposition by a dictatorship like organisation? Isn't this fascism? Let them go freely. The EU makes all the rules, without full support of all its members.

Liberal Democrat leader Tim Farron said that Mr Macron’s victory had kept the far-right "wolves from our door.”

He said: "I would like to congratulate Emmanuel Macron on his election as France's new president. This is not just a victory for France but a victory for Britain and the liberal values we hold dear.

"A National Front win would have posed a grave threat to our national interest.

"Emmanuel Macron has kept the wolves from our door, but we must never be complacent in the fight against racism, fascism and the far-right."
Well that's funny because

Hitler: pro-war, admired Islam, wanted Germany to control France, executed people who opposed him, noted fascist

Le Pen: anti-war, dislikes Islam, doesn't want Germany to control France, tolerates criticism... you get the point

Well that's funny because

Hitler: pro-war, admired Islam, wanted Germany to control France, executed people who opposed him, noted fascist

Le Pen: anti-war, dislikes Islam, doesn't want Germany to control France, tolerates criticism... you get the point
Clearly no one has described the modern definition of fascism to you. It's really quite simple. People who oppose open borders = literally Hitler.

Nice side street but the point is the right wing Renaissance that people like Bernardi went all troppo is over if it ever existed

Deflect all you want the people have spoken

La Republique en Marche projected to win 400-odd seats out of 577.

Those standing for LREM come from all walks of life and include students, retired citizens and a bullfighter.

Best preparation for the job since Cicciolina.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back