Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostdog

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 18, 2008
gondawanaland
AFL Club
Essendon
I'm guessing that with all the draft talk going on that this went through to the keeper.

"AS ESSENDON prepares to stock up on young talent in Friday night's NAB AFL Draft, the club is also preparing to lure an 'A-grade player' to Tullamarine next year.

"We're actually in a pretty good position now," Essendon football manager Rob Kerr said this week.

"Part of our plan going forward is that we'd be chasing an A-grade player to come into the club over the next one to two years."

"Fremantle Brownlow medallist Nat Fyfe and Richmond dynamo Dustin Martin headline the list of potential free agents at the end of 2017.

Also there is Swans midfielder Josh Kennedy and Hawks premiership defender Grant Birchall."

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-11-23/dons-preparing-to-lure-an-agrade-player-next-year

Last edited:

Josh P Kennedy turns 29, so Fyfe.

...although, if we draft McGrath, and instead of Clug put Martin at HF/Mid could become a goal kicking mid? Problem: Martin is a scumbag who I don't want at EFC (White Ribbon at the ready) and I'm hoping we draft Clug.

... so Fyfe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meh we'd only have to end up trading for Fyfe or Martin anwyay. Rather keep the draft picks and develop our own and spread the coin out more evenly between several young guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back