List Mgmt. 2017 Free Agency & Trading - Part 2 (Take Gibbs talk to the Gibbs thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone said on this board earlier this week about how similar Gibbs looks to Danger. I laughed at it. Seeing the photo that Daniel1812 just posted, I had to double take. I honesty thought that was Danger standing there in the Crows shirt for a brief moment.

Gibson a good pick up imo. Pretty much a younger replacement for Thompson. Reliable back up option and if in form could easily be in our best 22 getting 30+ disposals a week.

Other than having two arms and two legs, how is he a replacement for Thompson.

Scott Thompson was a slow, pure inside mid who in his last couple of years lacked adequate spread from stoppages whereas Gibson has played predominantly as an outside mid (and occasionally as a tagger).

Pick 12 for Charlie Cameron.

Trade of the Century for the Crows.

I know it's not exactly a good comparison with Free Agency compo's, but Lance Franklin compo was only Pick 19. Tom Rockliff was effectively end of First round compo.

I know he ripped us apart in the Prelim, but Charlie Cameron is no where near the Rockliff or Franklin level, and yet you get a better trade pick.

Seriously, you did exceptionally well with that trade. Best of luck with your Draft selections.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't he certain Bryce was staying in Melbourne?

Want to here something on Rory before the end of the year...
To be fair, Gibbs wife was certain they were staying in Melbourne last night.

I hope he has told her.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Fagan lying to members about going for Gibbs. Just going mental.

Clubs lie.

Any fan with half a brain knows they're lying.

It's all part of the stupid game that gets played.

Wasn't he also one of the one having a field day with how 'disrespectful' the Crows were about announcing Gibbs had expressed a desire to come home?

Clubs lie.

Any fan with half a brain knows they're lying.

It's all part of the stupid game that gets played.

Wasn't he also one of the one having a field day with how 'disrespectful' the Crows were about announcing Gibbs had expressed a desire to come home?

It amuses me when people want the club to be totally honest and upfront with the members, but still want us to get stuff done. As if they can send a quiet email out to us, and it's not hitting inboxes at every other club at the same time or something.

Lie to me, lie to the media, I'll judge the actions and results, not 'we said x and then y happened so it's a fail'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back