List Mgmt. 2017 GC Draft/Trade Thread/FA - National Draft Pick 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Is that just the opinion of the two Suns haters on trade radio this morning ? Or you heard something ?
Fox sports saying it this morning .

AND then there were two.

Geelong free agent Steven Motlop looks bound for South Australia, with the half forward weighing up a move to either the Crows or Power.

Motlop had been linked to the Gold Coast Suns, after touring the club’s facilities.

It was thought he could form part of a trade to get Gary Ablett back to Geelong.

I had a dream last night! Doubt it will come true but here it is anyway.
We got Nakia cockatoo from Geelong because he had a "sudden" change of heart and wanted out of Victoria.
We then went to the draft and got LDU at Pick 2.

It felt so real I had to check the afl site when I woke up to confirm the cockatoo news wasn't real.

With Thurls revelations about dews new game plan I'm imagining it's closer to the swans game. With that being the case I feel "role players" is what will be required at the club. We have the talent with lynch, Martin, may etc. So blokes like mullet, Gibson, Suban could be what we need to fulfil those positions while at the same time investing into our youth in the draft.

I had a dream last night! Doubt it will come true but here it is anyway.
We got Nakia cockatoo from Geelong because he had a "sudden" change of heart and wanted out of Victoria.
We then went to the draft and got LDU at Pick 2.

It felt so real I had to check the afl site when I woke up to confirm the cockatoo news wasn't real.
Would love that but there's no chance as he's the coach's pet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No s**t. **** me Clayton this is one you shouldn't be missing mate.

I have a grim outlook on how this trade period is going to go.

Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk
Don't you most of the time have a grim outlook on our trade periods? ;) Many posters do.

Wait until it's over and then we can judge how it's gone.

No s**t. **** me Clayton this is one you shouldn't be missing mate.

I have a grim outlook on how this trade period is going to go.

We all had the same feeling last year, but he hasn't REALLY let us down in any trade period previously in my opinion.

Hopefully we say hey GWS here's pick 19 for Kennedy (or whatever our best 2nd rounder we have).

I agree with you both. I'm not actually a Clayton hater I like him but it's hard to get a gauge of what's going on right now...

Matt Kennedy to me seems like a blindingly obvious target especially if Brisbane are getting traction with him.

I agree with you both. I'm not actually a Clayton hater I like him but it's hard to get a gauge of what's going on right now...

Matt Kennedy to me seems like a blindingly obvious target especially if Brisbane are getting traction with him.

How this trade period is panning out there is going to be a flurry of trades early next week , they need to shorten the FA window as it halts a lot of trades to the point there no point having the first week of trade week.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I just read article on AFL.com saying Port won't stand in Lobbe's way if he wants to leave.

Port are paying him $600k for the next 2 years to be the back up ruckman to Paddy Ryder. Even if you only have to pay half his wage you will be driving him to the airport and giving a team a 2nd rd pick to dump that salary.

Apparently we are interested in him - WTF?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back