List Mgmt. 2017 GC Draft/Trade Thread/FA - National Draft Pick 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Would pick 30 plus say Masten come close for Hall?

For Ah chee alone I would add that plus say the eagles 2018 2nd rounder for the Suns 2017 3rd rounder. That would give you pick 2 plus 5 2nd round picks this draft to use or trade with plus a mid 2nd rounder in 2018.
Haha NO

So what are those players worth then?
To humour you here is an estimated value.
Hall and ahchee would both require first round picks to get a deal done.

Hall mid to late and ah chee late.
Ah Chee is highly unlikely to even be discussed as it seems we are invested in getting his brother here from Port. 1 of the few players who actually want to come to the sun's.

To humour you here is an estimated value.
Hall and ahchee would both require first round picks to get a deal done.

Hall mid to late and ah chee late.
Ah Chee is highly unlikely to even be discussed as it seems we are invested in getting his brother here from Port. 1 of the few players who actually want to come to the sun's.

If I were the Eagles I would be offering Brendan an enticing deal and then be enquiring about Calum at the Suns either now or next season.

Brendan covers the loss of inside mids at the Eagles and Calum is a perfect replacement for Le cras.

The relative stability, short and long term prospects at the Eagles would certainly give something for both boys to think about.

If I were the Eagles I would be offering Brendan an enticing deal and then be enquiring about Calum at the Suns either now or next season.

Brendan covers the loss of inside mids at the Eagles and Calum is a perfect replacement for Le cras.

The relative stability, short and long term prospects at the Eagles would certainly give something for both boys to think about.
Ah Chee probably one of the more committed young guys at the sun. Taken at pick 7 last year there's no way we'd offload him for anything less than a top 10 imo and that's only if he wanted out. Has put up better numbers than Gresham and Rioli so far for the most part.

You guys should really consider 2 Richmond players that cant get into the side this year but have been starting 22 last 2-3 years (due to our new game plan)

Sam Lloyd & Anthony Miles , Both excellent clubmen and would really give 100% , Wouldnt cost alot but would really help create a good culture

Honestly hope that Hinkley when appointed coach (if it is indeed Hinkley) convinces Matera, McKenzie and Hallahan to sign on for another 2 years. Honestly believe they're all best 22 players, underutilized by Eade and have a lot of value to us as a club.

Honestly hope that Hinkley when appointed coach (if it is indeed Hinkley) convinces Matera, McKenzie and Hallahan to sign on for another 2 years. Honestly believe they're all best 22 players, underutilized by Eade and have a lot of value to us as a club.

dawson_crying.jpg

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I rate Matera, he seems one of those players that would really thrive in the right environment. He's shown too many times he's a quality player, just seems to be utilised wrong at times and starved of opportunity at others (given the lack of quality attack).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You guys should really consider 2 Richmond players that cant get into the side this year but have been starting 22 last 2-3 years (due to our new game plan)

Sam Lloyd & Anthony Miles , Both excellent clubmen and would really give 100% , Wouldnt cost alot but would really help create a good culture

Both could play a great role in our best 22. I really hope we consider guys like this.

I just read Lloyd had 48 possessions, 10 clearances, 10 tackles and kicked 4.5 in the VFL in Rd 22. That's a decent game.

Nothing official but is believed to be homesick. The club brought up his brother and cousin in the past two years, with both returning home. Very close to family, and may leave, doubt it will be this trade period though

I would make it Club policy that we only entertain trades for "homesickness" after seasons where we have finished in the top 4 after the home and away rounds.
If we finish positions 5-18 then it's too bad and you are required.
ASaad-harden up, you are on the GC living the dream.

So the question must be asked: why isn't Lloyd playing AFL?
Richmond this year have decided to play the 4 speedy smalls to create the new game plan and thats dependent crazy break neck speed and tackling

Shane Edwards , Daniel Rioli , Jason Castagna , Dan Butler

We have Shai Bolton & Tyson Stengle that will replace Shane Edwards in 1 -2 years

Lloyd is a bloody good footballer thats always good for 1-2 goals and can run through the midfield when required but they would be great role models and would build a good club culture.

Really hope they end up at GC or Brisbane as they are very highly rated by club and supporters

Richmond this year have decided to play the 4 speedy smalls to create the new game plan and thats dependent crazy break neck speed and tackling

Shane Edwards , Daniel Rioli , Jason Castagna , Dan Butler

We have Shai Bolton & Tyson Stengle that will replace Shane Edwards in 1 -2 years

Lloyd is a bloody good footballer thats always good for 1-2 goals and can run through the midfield when required but they would be great role models and would build a good club culture.

Really hope they end up at GC or Brisbane as they are very highly rated by club and supporters
no thanks, you can keep your cast-aways. enjoy not making another grand final. we are closer than you and superior to you in every intangible way.

Honestly believe Richmond would like to get them to a club they can get games and continue their career for another 1-2-3 years

Would probably be trades in the 50'-60's just to get it done
Well for that cheap might be worth it. But they have to play midfield not half forward or NEAFL in and out.

Well for that cheap might be worth it. But they have to play midfield not half forward or NEAFL in and out.
Miles will get his usual 20-25 touches a game with 8-9 clearances and 4-5 tackles - Thats what he does but his speed is the only thing holding him back

Lloyd will also get his 15 touches and kick 1-2 goals

But their best asset will be bonding the club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back