List Mgmt. 2017 GC Draft/Trade Thread/FA - National Draft Pick 19

Remove this Banner Ad

A high second rounder is reaching for the stars..

With no posturing I'd do either:

1. Ah Chee and Port's 2018 2nd rd pick (help out with Bailey Scott next year) for Matera and a 2017 3rd/4th rd pick (not like we need those picks with 4 x 2nd rd picks in 2017); or

2. Ah Chee and Port's 2018 1st rd pick for Matera and Hawthorn's 2017 2nd rd pick (20-23) [not sure if Port can trade 1st rd picks in 2 consecutive years though]

or

If Matera wants to stay

3. Keep Matera and get Ah Chee for a 3rd rd pick like we would have got him for last year

Great list management getting rid of O'mera and Bennell.
Bullet dodged. Big time.
Prestia has also been very average as well averaging 5 less disposals (2016v2017) and a appalling efficiency rate of 60%.
My Richmond mate at work reckons he is the worst disposal midfielder he's seen at Richmond.
To put that in perspective Fiorini averages 20 at 76% Prestia 21 at 60%.

Last edited:
Great list management getting rid of O'mera and Bennell.
Bullet dodged. Big time.
Prestia has also been very average as well averaging 5 less disposals (2016v2017) and a appalling efficiency rate of 60%.
My Richmond mate at work reckons he is the worst disposal midfielder he's seen at Richmond.
To put that in perspective Fiorini averages 20 at 76% Prestia 21 at 60%.
I reckon what we got for dixon was a brilliant move aswell. He's playing Alright now but was useless last year and struggled to get on the park.

Dixon should be doing well
Has Robbie Gray distracting the best defender and playing in a settled team that has lost 14 games total this year to injury
Decent midfield to boot
Dixon is your classic looks tough acts tough but is far from actually being tough. And he should be a poster boy for down hill skiing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting , big fish on market are Martin , Fyfe , Kelly am I missing anyone?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Rockliff and Menzel are the only other 2 you'd look at. You'd expect Menzel to re-sign with the cats after they persevered with him. No one was interested in Rockliff last year.
Contracts mean very little these days, so who knows

I'm sure there will be at least one left field candidate who will be out of contract next year or the year after who wants to move.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back