Official Club Stuff 2017 Geelong guernseys and apparel - Cotton On new apparel partner

Remove this Banner Ad

Rugby top thing aside... great to see a local company involved and this happening.

Cotton on is a behemoth these days... great for a Geelong business

Who's the players on stage there?
Selwood
Cockatoo
Hawkins
scott selwood?

Edit just clicked link
GHS
Caddy
Duncan

Have we just conceeded though from the photo that Blue shorts are a thing of the past?

Think we conceded that a long time ago, only got to wear them against Brisbane because there Melbourne Jumper doesn't come with Royal blue shorts.

Sleeves don't work, just need to see Hawthorn 15 years ago, but if it sells jumpers wear them in the NAB cup, hoping the talk of wearing it in a home and away match gets squashed very very quickly.

No idea why we are looking to trial a short-sleeved guernsey in the preseason. Hawthorn did that 17 years ago and it failed.
I don't mind it. What's the harm?

I don't mind it. What's the harm?
Agree since it is for a practice match.. who cares

Club will sell a s**t load of them as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the point?

Also the design is horrendous. One of the worst we've ever had.
To sell merchandise.

I guess if it's that horrendous they won't sell many. I suspect they will sell plenty though.

I like it, will get one no doubt. NAB or home and away, no issue for me, they should make a blue one too with Geelong across the front.
I'm with you. Worries me not.
Don't mind it.

Its not that great but not as bad I thought from the reaction in some quarters!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahhhh something new! Why do new things, why, why, why?! If only we could go back to wool jumpers with a collar that laced up at the front. Everything since then has been a total disaster.

...Seriously dont mind the idea of short sleeves (though the pattern design is pretty fugly but they can work on that). If short sleeves mean we can have names on the back then im all for it.

To sell merchandise.

I guess if it's that horrendous they won't sell many. I suspect they will sell plenty though.
I bet 90% of changes to club guernseys in the attempt to sell more merchandise end up in the 'regret' column.

I bet 90% of changes to club guernseys in the attempt to sell more merchandise end up in the 'regret' column.
Quite possibly. Hopefully any club employees responsible for such decisions aren't employees for long and/or the merchandising arrangements with the apparel producer have it wearing the lions' share of the risk.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back