Official Club Stuff 2017 Geelong guernseys and apparel - Cotton On new apparel partner

Remove this Banner Ad

Where are you getting fake from they are official AFL gear?do you want you jumper knitted by the captain.
Mate you'll get the same quality gear in Bali with the AFL logo, doesn't make it offical.

Clicked on the link and the fake ones are $70, not that much cheaper than the real thing.
Well considering YPO said what they cost him clearly they were when he got them.

Stop being a jumper snob :D

Well considering YPO said what they cost him clearly they were when he got them.

Stop being a jumper snob :D
He must have a contact or something, because there's no way there'd be that much of a difference in pricing between outlets.

He must have a contact or something, because there's no way there'd be that much of a difference in pricing between outlets.
Bought them over two weekends hence the price difference the bastard put them up $2 each the second week,he was still selling them the week before Christmas most Clubs, but sizes were an issue with the Cats all size M.Not retail and not the sort of bloke you would accuse of gouging.

Bought them over two weekends hence the price difference the bastard put them up $2 each the second week,he was still selling them the week before Christmas most Clubs, but sizes were an issue with the Cats all size M.Not retail and not the sort of bloke you would accuse of gouging.
But $70 for a fake Guernsey is highway robbery.

So in order to try COAR gear I bought that $30 polo that was definitely not the media polo sans logos and with light grey stripes instead of white. Actually don't mind it thus far, just as a light casual or exercise top it does what I want it to and quality seems fine. Still might wait a season or two before getting one of the long sleeved guernseys, but I'm not opposed to the idea...

So in order to try COAR gear I bought that $30 polo that was definitely not the media polo sans logos and with light grey stripes instead of white. Actually don't mind it thus far, just as a light casual or exercise top it does what I want it to and quality seems fine. Still might wait a season or two before getting one of the long sleeved guernseys, but I'm not opposed to the idea...
You need to jump in and buy the Marino wool long sleeve $249 before Haro sees it.:)

Bought a new jumper and the COAR tech pullover (hoodie) for my 6yo for Christmas. The quality on both is great, and my lad was rapt that Santa knew he wanted no6 on his jumper.

Very pricey though, and I'm glad I don't buy merch for myself.

Bought a new jumper and the COAR tech pullover (hoodie) for my 6yo for Christmas. The quality on both is great, and my lad was rapt that Santa knew he wanted no6 on his jumper.

Let us know how they hold up after a few washes...

My major disappointment with some of it is they have gone iron on logos whenever possible that must be fixed.

Good to see the children enjoying it though

My major disappointment with some of it is they have gone iron on logos whenever possible that must be fixed.

Good to see the children enjoying it though

Means I will be staying away.

Cant stand iron on xfers....

GO Catters

I really like the look of this. I'd wear it to a game or just out and about, even around the house. Screenshot_2017-01-07-14-03-19_1.jpg

And I think I mentioned it pages ago but these training tops remind me of the 90's. Good old nostalgia from when I first followed the cats. The Navy Ford logo was always better in my eyes. Simple but effective.
Screenshot_2017-01-07-14-04-30_1.jpg Screenshot_2017-01-07-14-04-05_1.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully the club take the feedback on board and stop the price gouging.. That's if the official club guys still even visit the site
They won't

There will be just some claim about official merchandise and how they have to charge certain prices or something ridiculous like that

For the record the polo definitely has the logo's embroidered on and not ironed on.

But outside of the footy jumper, everything else is pretty much ironed on.

So do you guys like the COAR stuff? Plenty of rumours around our way that we'll be jumping on board with them now that BLK are bankrupt. Doesn't seem to be a popular decision, but my initial reaction was they couldn't be any worse than what BLK provided.

I still like my $30 not-media polo, makes me confident enough that I do intend to shell out for the long sleeve guernsey at some point. Imo the quality issues have been overstated, although I agree some designs could have been a lot better.

Is COAR stuff made in OZ? If so I can see why they can't match it with those other brands for the price.
If made in Indo or China etc there should be no reason they can't match it with those other brands.
Doubt it's made here.

So do you guys like the COAR stuff? Plenty of rumours around our way that we'll be jumping on board with them now that BLK are bankrupt. Doesn't seem to be a popular decision, but my initial reaction was they couldn't be any worse than what BLK provided.

The quality of the polo is below ISC, but it's ok, not a fan of the ironed on logos on hoodies, shorts and other stuff.

But it's year 1 so they deserve 12 months to develop and get things right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back