Official Club Stuff 2017 Geelong guernseys and apparel - Cotton On new apparel partner

Remove this Banner Ad

Think it would look pretty good with blue shorts.

Are we playing Soccer? Rugby?, No we are playing Aussie Rules. Sleeveless is our unique uniform & identity.

I'm not saying it looked crap on its own, but it looked very crap when your were watching both teams together.

I'm very very surprised the AFL approved this.

I can understand the big 'G' you want to be more like Carlton :)

Are we playing Soccer? Rugby?, No we are playing Aussie Rules. Sleeveless is our unique uniform & identity.

I'm not saying it looked crap on its own, but it looked very crap when your were watching both teams together.

That's right!! Sleeveless is and always has been our identity!!
150px-Fred_Stafford.jpg
main_1971_vfl_mobil_football_card_photo_portraits_07_peter_hudson_hawthorn.jpg
454579-tlsnewsportrait.jpg

r0_166_4611_2759_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Not really sure how a big 'G' makes anyone more like Carlton.

Unless the 'G' is intended to stand for 'Gross underachievers for the best part of two decades'.

That's certainly been a hallmark of the Blues for quite some time now.

The bolded would explain the first half on Friday then. :p

Not really sure how a big 'G' makes anyone more like Carlton.

Unless the 'G' is intended to stand for 'Gross underachievers for the best part of two decades'.

That's certainly been a hallmark of the Blues for quite some time now.
I just assumed he was referring to their name change to 'Garlton'.

If those really were the numbers resulting from the survey, I think we should acknowledge the segment in parentheses that must have been part of the original question.

Surely it read more like this..."Do you support the team trialling the guernsey in the JLT series (rather than wearing it in one or two rounds of the regular season this year)?

Like any 'good' survey, it always pays to consider how they posed the question in the first place.;)

I got the survey, not surprised it got those results because unless you absolutely hated it and didn't want to see it anywhere near a practice match even it was worded in a way that would put you in the 87%

I got the survey, not surprised it got those results because unless you absolutely hated it and didn't want to see it anywhere near a practice match even it was worded in a way that would put you in the 87%
Yeah I filled out the survey, and really I don't think trialing new things in the preseason is necessarily a bad idea. Based on this I think they will have another crack at it next preseason with better execution hopefully.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did anyone here get the survey? Apparently it went to 20,000 members.
I got the survey, but I didn't realise until it was too late to reply

Just figured out why I never saw the MEMBERSHIP survey....

ooops..

Got all the details out and never called them to re-up yet....

Faceplam.... :oops::oops::oops::oops:

Go Catters

Actually, just realised I got it too. Shows how closely I pay attention to club correspondence.

But I would have voted for it too so 87% understates it. :D

The real result should say:

13% absolutely hate it.

87% fall somewhere between hate it to live it.

For those who can't be bothered clicking through the above link, these were the alternative options for a short sleeved jumper.

whitesleeved.jpg

bluesleeved.jpg

Personally I feel the hoops need to continue on the sleeves to be a real Geelong jumper.

View attachment 339350
All of those are significantly better than what was put out there last week. No wonder we lost how do you inspire your team with the cry of "do it for the hoops" when we looked like we were wearing a Thailand knock off special.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back