No Oppo Supporters 2017 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Developing trend from rnd 1. Only the teams kicking 100pts+ are winning any games.

The exception being the Lions who - being rubbish - collapsed from a 50pt lead to only score 98.

More. Goals. Swans. Thank you.

Crows look the team to beat this year.

The jury is still out on their midfield, IMO. We smacked them in the semi-final last year, and we don't have the midfield depth that the Giants or Bulldogs do. But they're an exciting team to watch who can score very quickly if you let them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Developing trend from rnd 1. Only the teams kicking 100pts+ are winning any games.

The exception being the Lions who - being rubbish - collapsed from a 50pt lead to only score 98.

We kicked a score in the 80s. Buddy only kicked 2. Three of our forwards were out. It was a wet game. We lost. We will get goals. I would just like to see us getting goals easier

We should join the aflw only need buddy to score to win

We kicked a score in the 80s. Buddy only kicked 2. Three of our forwards were out. It was a wet game. We lost. We will get goals. I would just like to see us getting goals easier

Yeah I'm not rating us based on last night's game.

I would like to see us threatening the scorers a touch more this year. Balls are already leaving congestion quicker than last year with these ruck rule changes.

Teams are regularly scoring 120pts now. We'll see how that pans out in 8 weeks or so. But I think rather than freak out about our defenders conceding points we should simply expect a good year will be an 85pts against avg rather than the 68pts or so we achieved last year.

The jury is still out on their midfield, IMO. We smacked them in the semi-final last year, and we don't have the midfield depth that the Giants or Bulldogs do. But they're an exciting team to watch who can score very quickly if you let them.

If the game is opening up like Rd1 suggests then the midfield becomes less important. Players that can kick will be worth their weight in gold with the ball ping-ponging from end to end.

If the game is opening up like Rd1 suggests then the midfield becomes less important. Players that can kick will be worth their weight in gold with the ball ping-ponging from end to end.

Well we are stuffed as we have about 3-5 blokes who can kick and one is a first round draftee from last year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back