2017 General Discussion / Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
so I have foxtel which gives you the free subscription. It says in my account that it's active , but It doesn't appear to be when I look at my shambles of a team (no options for byes etc)

sure it's something simple....... anyone?

Subscription

foxsports.com.au Complimentary Subscription
Payment FREE - No payment required
Start Date Apr 11, 2016
Next Payment N/A

Judd_Magic you complete knob head

i know you think what you did was funny but the personal time put into league creations, pming everyone, chasing everyone up is done by people who volunteer your time

Disappointed in you tbh
NvDrm.gif

This is a random question, but I'm interested to know who on these boards do people legitimately see as "the best" SuperCoacher?

Id love the HS to one day have a national/world ranking. Would be an interesting dynamic.

Top 3 anyone?

1. Here2tellyouwhy
2. Edmund hunt
3. @SuperCoachPaige

For real tho, there's a regular on SuperCoachScores who has had multiple good finishes but never actually won, name eludes me atm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a random question, but I'm interested to know who on these boards do people legitimately see as "the best" SuperCoacher?

Id love the HS to one day have a national/world ranking. Would be an interesting dynamic.

Top 3 anyone?

DaTBird187 won RDT last year and came 6th in Fantasy!

Pretty sure he also came top 1k in SC.

Thoughts for the day:

NBA All Star game is a joke. Talk about lazy, stat padding basketball.

Same goes for the Pro Bowl.

Not what it used to be.

Bingo, aps1 was the one.

Yeah I think Aps1 would probably have the best record, his SC teams are usually called Slobs. Has finished 4th, 13th, 540 and 1117 in the last four years, and I believe he is now a member of SC Elite on here. There are a few other coaches around the various SC websites that have also had multiple top 100 finishes in recent years. Me personally I've done s**t over the last few years, I blame the wife and kids.

Thoughts for the day:

NBA All Star game is a joke. Talk about lazy, stat padding basketball.

Same goes for the Pro Bowl.

Not what it used to be.
The All Star game was good at some point? News to me. I've been following since the late 80's and it has always been a complete and utter waste of time during that period. I don't think I have ever watched a Pro Bowl, but I would imagine it is much the same.
Sport needs to be competitive to be interesting. The contest is everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back