2017 General Discussion / Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last year, I think I read that having a Foxtel / FoxFooty subscription gives you access to LiveHQ (live SC scores)
Can anybody confirm whether this was true? My folks have Foxtel.
Sorry, bringing this up again as I can't find anything online about it

Does Foxtel/foxsports/foxfooty give you free Herald sun subscription?

Following. Would love to know also - I remember reading that too (I have foxtel, thought great) but was never able to get it sorted.

Following. Would love to know also - I remember reading that too (I have foxtel, thought great) but was never able to get it sorted.

Capture.PNG

Can someone help me find the table of teams and their late games to help with captain loophole?
Ive seen it somewhere, just cant think where.
r8xlsp.jpg

I've tried researching this but having no luck, hoping you guys can help?

Am looking at a couple of spec pics but dunno if they are overpriced based on previous average and/or if they'll be able to reach/exceed expected average. So l'd love to know a guideline of how much a player from each line should average according to his price? Points per dollar or points range per price range in other words.

Thanks in advance!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am looking at a couple of spec pics but dunno if they are overpriced based on previous average and/or if they'll be able to reach/exceed expected average. So l'd love to know a guideline of how much a player from each line should average according to his price? Points per dollar or points range per price range in other words.

Thanks in advance!
If you're taking a speculative mid-price picks, you want to be confident they'll end up being keepers

Rough average you want for speculative mid-pricers who are realistically going to end up in the final position on each line:
D6 = 90
M8 = 100
R2 = 95
F6 = 90

Thanks in advance!

$5400 loosely is the $ per point ratio.

Obviously subject to some variations based on rolling scores

Sorry if this has been asked already but is there a way to leave a league using the mobile app? Or even on desktop? I haven't managed to figure it out yet.
not sure about the app, but on desktop it's on the left side when you click leagues

upload_2017-3-8_15-37-58.png

Sorry if this has been asked already but is there a way to leave a league using the mobile app? Or even on desktop? I haven't managed to figure it out yet.
You've seen my team in the team thread haven't you :p

On the app go to leagues.

Bottom right corner is a triangle type arrow

Tap for options

Anyone noticed that in the first round there is no early Saturday game but two games starting at 4.35? Seems extremely unusual for me. No game prior to that. Both AFL website and sportsbet showing those times for Saturday arvo games. One in Melb and one in Sydney, so no time difference to take into account.

Anyone noticed that in the first round there is no early Saturday game but two games starting at 4.35? Seems extremely unusual for me. No game prior to that. Both AFL website and sportsbet showing those times for Saturday arvo games. One in Melb and one in Sydney, so no time difference to take into account.

That is bizarre

Screw that.
Is this something to do with the women's GF.
Im cracking a beer at 10 regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back