2017 General Discussion / Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just realised that this time in two weeks the Carlton v Richmond teams will have been named and we'll be deciding whether to take a punt on any rookies that have been named. :huh:
Fun times ahead :D

Got a keeper league draft tonight and got pick 10.
I have basically no idea on the draftees but have scrounged together some rankings based on expert opinion & gut feel.
Any feedback appreciated prior to the draft.

McCluggage - best midfielder according to most experts
Taranto - 2nd best midfielder according to most experts
McGrath - don't need a defender so have dropped him to 3.
Bowes - good wraps on him. probable high scorer?
Brodie - contested ball winner so should be a good scorer if he makes the grade.
Setterfield - similar to Brodie?? Doesn't seem to be an obvious choice between the 2. Have Brodie ahead after his game a couple of weeks ago.
Petrevski Seton - will hate myself if becomes a star & I passed on him.
English - need a ruck prospect and they're hard to trade for.
Ainsworth - got heaps of forwards so don't really want him.
Perryman or Powell Pepper - no real reason..

Gday lads. I'm in a cash league with a few mates. None of us are much good but there is a hefty rivalry. I'm basically looking to buy someones services for the year that can get me the win. Call me dodgy if you want but its cut throat. PM if you finish high up and are looking to deal.

Cheers

Gday lads. I'm in a cash league with a few mates. None of us are much good but there is a hefty rivalry. I'm basically looking to buy someones services for the year that can get me the win. Call me dodgy if you want but its cut throat. PM if you finish high up and are looking to deal.

Cheers

How big a cash league are you talking?

Wasn't entirely sure where to post this. Does anybody have any idea if it is possible to Increase your league from 10 teams to 18 without recreating the league?

Cheers

Considering the negligible difference between 18and 20 isn't this problem better solved by having 2 leagues of 10 and the winner of each conference settling it with a punch on?

I'm still keen on this. Thinking points awarded for guessing within 100 of the weekly (100 points for an exact guess)
Jiska Sir Skid I've got an idea for what might be a fun competition next year: guess the weekly high score :)

Everyone submits their guess before the start of each round. Bonus points for a close or exact guess!

Cheers
'ere, you're my kinda Geeza!!!'

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

My split is 50/50 alwight?

lock_stock_and_two_smoking_barrels_image26.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else having issues today? Lost my entire team once and had to key it in again. Looks like its about to happen again. When I want to trade someone the whole team disappears. Maybe its just the SC gods telling me not to dump Jobe...
So you lost your whole team on signing in, or only when you tried to make a change?

Anyone else having issues today? Lost my entire team once and had to key it in again. Looks like its about to happen again. When I want to trade someone the whole team disappears. Maybe its just the SC gods telling me not to dump Jobe...
Same, just go "back", as long as you don't make changes the original team is still there.

These green dots, aren't they great, the info on EVW is very interesting, really makes you think.:drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back