2017 General Discussion / Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asked the same last year but are there any other " celebrity " sc teams this year ??

Already got Robbo and Jock in my league but i remember a few years agao being in a league that had the footy show team , some brekky radio teams etc

Asked the same last year but are there any other " celebrity " sc teams this year ??

Already got Robbo and Jock in my league but i remember a few years agao being in a league that had the footy show team , some brekky radio teams etc
I can organise for Christiano Ronaldo and One Direction teams to be in your league if you want, just let your people know my people and I'll make it happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi all. Was just wondering if anyone knows of any sites (or apps) that help with players break evens, etc...? I know Supercoach Gold will have this but is there any other as good or better alternatives that will help during the year for Supercoach? Thanks.

I can't figure out how to add the Experts teams to my Supercoach league - got a couple of spots and would prefer Robbo and co in there than a couple of randoms which could skew the whole league.

If someone can help me out it would be great.

Post the league code and fill it up with Bigfooty folk

Are the leagues full at the bounce tonight or the start of the last game??
Have a few spots left but want some mates to join before I need to fill with the media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back