Competitions 2017 Goal-kicking knockout comp (BlueGum wins part 1. Part 2 still going, feel free to join)

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry, BS. You can only pick each player once during season.

You had Fisher last week and just coz he's half the size of the other players doesn't mean you can pick him twice! :)

Weekly belated update:

Round 5 vs PA

Immunity card earned:
None
Correct tips: BlueGum, HalloweenJack, SkyhorseTamer, Foucault1989
Incorrect tips: Cripps17, lord lucifer, Cripps 'n' Blue Bloods, Jabba73, Raging Blue, TD2010, BluStreak

Oh and by the way folks, according to my calcs, we have ourselves a winner......BLUEGUM take a bow!
Done in style too, with an immunity card up her sleeve. Only the very best take out this comp with an unused immunity card....*cough* ;)

BUT keep tipping everyone. The second part of this comp runs all season, with the winner whomever tips the most correct over the whole season. Even not too late for newbies to join.

Leaderboard after Round 5:

3 points + immunity
: BlueGum
2 points: Cripps17, LordLucifer, HalloweenJack, SkyhorseTamer,
1 point: Marc Shmurf 3, Cripps 'n' Blue Bloods, ferrisb, Foucault1989
0 points: Jabba73, Bluesque, Murphkreuzmitch, Espio, DavidTeague2005, ParapMarkets, Squida, Raging Blue, DollarsandSense, I bleed Blue, lukep_86, SBYM, TD2010, BluStreak, Metalcrusher
No tips entered yet: carltonfc01, lzimmer, Bluella, Just Kreuzing, Carl Tone, Bring on Vinnie,

upload_2017-4-28_15-47-47.png

(Please tell me if you'd like me to stop tagging you in this thread)

Attachments

• upload_2017-4-28_15-43-32.png
    upload_2017-4-28_15-43-32.png
    10.9 KB · Views: 4
Hi ferrisb. Didn't I have an immunity card when Cripps kicked the first against *? Or have I got this completely wrong?

Hi ferrisb. Didn't I have an immunity card when Cripps kicked the first against *? Or have I got this completely wrong?

Scary J, immunity is for the game's first goalkicker, not Carlton's.

From memory, Ellen DeGeneres.... I mean Darcy Parish kicked the first goal of the match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back