Injury 2017 - Injury List

Remove this Banner Ad

Our players take their mums advice too literally! "Break a leg" doesn't actually mean break your leg :'(

Dawson and Collins like this. Next soldier up!

Jesus terrible news ... didn't one of the training reporters just say today that things were looking good on the injury front !

Anyone else a bit worried that he broke his leg in what sounds like a simple 'running session' ??

Seems like it was fairly innocuous? Doesn't bode well...

The first break was as well really wasn't it, just looked like a routine one foot landing... shrug. Such a bright future, let's hope he can get a decent run at some point.

I'm hopeful Sweetback is right and it a stress fracture.Still not fantastic but slightly better than another impact fracture.
Usually if you have a stress fracture you can't run for six weeks. Alex has to be in a brace for six weeks so I'm just putting two and two together. I'm probably barking up the wrong tree but it's not the end of the world.

In any case, it keeps Collins in the frame. I don't think we've seen the best of him yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.fremantlefc.com.au/news/2017-01-23/alex-pearce-injury-update

Devo for Alex, needs a fair run at it to stamp himself on the competition
putersmash.gif

Sorry guys - AP's injury was probably my fault....As a buddy, sometimes you just gotta fall on the sword.
I was silly enough to ask how he was tracking last week in the training thread.
Don't worry, I've imposed a 6 week training ban on myself - promise I won't run at full pace during this time.
Or at all.

It's almost like it isn't a coincidence that players re-breaking their legs only happens to one club in the AFL.

Jesus terrible news ... didn't one of the training reporters just say today that things were looking good on the injury front !

Anyone else a bit worried that he broke his leg in what sounds like a simple 'running session' ??

I'm a bit worried that a bloke who clearly isn't fully recovered from a broken leg is running at all.

We currently have 3 of our best 22 carrying or recovering from broken legs, all of them recurring injuries. We are doing something wrong in our training or our medical room.

This is a serious issue the club needs to address.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back