• 16/May: 5-6 weeks
  • 9/May: 7 weeks
  • 2/May: 6-8 weeks
  • 25/April: 9 weeks
  • 18/April: 8-10 weeks
  • 10/April: 8-10 weeks
  • 4/April: TBA
  • 28/March: TBA

I guess Ballas will be the incumbent then and Brady'll have to battle his way back.
About the same time as Harley will begin to 'smash it'!:thumbsu:

Don't fret Meima, only listed as a 2-3 week injury. Could make it back for last two rounds of the season.
I am not ,but I think wafl final series help langdon, Blakely to growth to be better players, with deluca one match away from 5 , will be exciting to see two tackling machine front up against opposition.

I am not ,but I think wafl final series help langdon, Blakely to growth to be better players, with deluca one match away from 5 , will be exciting to see two tackling machine front up against opposition.
We are only allowed 15 AFL listed players for the finals, yeah?

Suban, DPearce, Dawson, Ibbotson, Nyhuis, Duman, Strnadica, Deluca, Darcy, Griffin, Tabs, Cox, Collins and Logue will all be qualified. You only get one more. Is Luke Ryan or Tommy Sheridan qualified?

Suban, DPearce, Dawson, Ibbotson, Nyhuis, Duman, Strnadica, Deluca, Darcy, Griffin, Tabs, Cox, Collins and Logue will all be qualified. You only get one more. Is Luke Ryan or Tommy Sheridan qualified?
Luke Ryan and sherriden also qualified , but I don't see the point of Dawson and Griffin playing as they are not going to contribute much . Ibbo only play one match so far .

I'm pretty sure Sheridan is but I think Ryan has only played 3 games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bennell must be orbiting a black hole as time moves very slowly for him.

*pushes my glasses up*

Time for Harley near a black hole would be travelling at what he would perceive as normal pace.

To the observer outside he would slow down.

/I don't actually wear glasses.

(Insert Colonel Carter picture)

*pushes my glasses up*

Time for Harley near a black hole would be travelling at what he would perceive as normal pace.

To the observer outside he would slow down.

/I don't actually wear glasses.

(Insert Colonel Carter picture)
You are one very weird dude Tayl0r :huh:

I think Harleys injury time frame is inaccurate. I expect him to suddenly be up for selection. Like how injuries suddenly go from 8 to 5 weeks in 1 week..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back