Injury 2017 Injury News

Remove this Banner Ad

I know many don't but I actual rate Leslie. Good height and burst of pace, still learning his craft.

It's a great opportunity for him to stand up and show that he is a genuine quality tall defender.
He reads the ball really well through the air for intercepting marks but struggles one on one so far, has all the tools though!

Ainsworths corky starting to look like Rory's 1 week leg injury in 2015 that lasted 10 weeks.

Hanley to miss another couple with the heel, due to missing rounds 2&3 will likely not be playing seniors until mid year now

He reads the ball really well through the air for intercepting marks but struggles one on one so far, has all the tools though!
I don't get Leslie, seems to be really off the pace and makes bad decisions in one on ones, what really irks me is his lack of physicality for a big guy, he barely laid a fingernail on Tex on and off the ball doesnt seem to understand how to impose himself
We seem to be able to find these back men that can't read play, get caught out in one on ones and generally look awkward at AFL level read Leslie, Wilkinson, Schade, Cameron, Herbert etc

I don't get Leslie, seems to be really off the pace and makes bad decisions in one on ones, what really irks me is his lack of physicality for a big guy, he barely laid a fingernail on Tex on and off the ball doesnt seem to understand how to impose himself
We seem to be able to find these back men that can't read play, get caught out in one on ones and generally look awkward at AFL level read Leslie, Wilkinson, Schade, Cameron, Herbert etc
He has played 8 games, give him some time to get used to the psychotically of the AFL. Maysie didnt come on till about 40-50 games, same with big Red

Bit early to be laying the boot into Jack , at 21 and 8 games experiance he should'nt be given the task of taking on one of the best power forwards in the game , he still has a bit to learn does Jack but atm he is having to lead our backline.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

df848b0df8d4bcc62732508c58007487.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back