Injury 2017 Injury Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

All injury news/discussion here.

R2HCF%20Swans%20Injury%20List2017.png

Last edited:

I looked up compartment syndrome, which is what young papley has. Its a bloody decent surgery. They fillet the muscle to let out the pressure, so it leaves a bloody good wound. I'm not as surprised by the half a season estimates as I was before!

On Galaxy Nexus using BigFooty.com mobile app

What is it with the crappy music they have brought back to the videos on the club website.

I know they always torture the viewer in the highlights videos from the reserves by overlaying some horrendous 90s backing track, but now they have bought it into the interview videos as well. I am sitting here, trying to watch the interview with Buddy talking about his injury and you can barely hear him cause some dipsh*t has decided to playing god awful music over him talking. I've noticed it with the other interview vids I have 'tried' to watch this year.

Why do they do this?!!!! Just stop it!

I need to go have a lie down.

PS: Apologies if this is the wrong thread. I know others have complained about this ... but it is really annoying.

Paps on long term injury list after minor knee surgery according to swans.com

What is it with the crappy music they have brought back to the videos on the club website.

I know they always torture the viewer in the highlights videos from the reserves by overlaying some horrendous 90s backing track, but now they have bought it into the interview videos as well. I am sitting here, trying to watch the interview with Buddy talking about his injury and you can barely hear him cause some dipsh*t has decided to playing god awful music over him talking. I've noticed it with the other interview vids I have 'tried' to watch this year.

Why do they do this?!!!! Just stop it!

I need to go have a lie down.

PS: Apologies if this is the wrong thread. I know others have complained about this ... but it is really annoying.

Fair call, I have to wait for the guitar rifa to end to try to figure out what Florent is saying in his video.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom Papley (knee, 7 weeks): On the long-term injury list and no chance to play until at least round two.

Jeremy Laidler (left elbow, 3-4 weeks): Will struggle to see any action in the JLT Community Series after his surgery in late January.

Luke Parker (left knee, 1-2 weeks): The star midfielder should be back in full training in the next fortnight but is unlikely to be risked until at least the second or third game of the pre-season competition in March.

Alex Johnson (knee/hamstring, 2-3 weeks): Slowly making progress after a minor hamstring strain halted his recovery from a fifth knee reconstruction, and should be back with the main group in the next month with a bit of luck.

Dean Towers (appendix, 2 weeks): No hope of playing in this week's intra-club but a chance for game one of the JLT Community Series.

Callum Sinclair (knee, 2 weeks): The big man had knee issues last year but should be fit to play some footy during the pre-season competition.

Others
Star forward Lance Franklin and ruckman Sam Naismith both had surgery on their left shoulders and are back training with the main group in non-contact work. Naismith is further behind as he had a plate inserted during his reconstruction, which required removal after the off-season break.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back