2017 injury thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Starting to get closer to our best 22 if that is the team that plays. Would be a full strength back 7. From best 22 Smith, Coniglio, Griffen and Deledio only ones missing.

Id have Reid instead of Mzungu but don't gain/lose much either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cogs and Devon the big two I think. It's been so long for Deledio and he's never worn our colours onto the field. I think he has to prove himslef best 22 when he is fit, and that he still has it. He may well do but I'm not certain. I agree with Reid he's doing his job and would have the inside running you'd think.
I worry about Geelong in two weeks when we wont have Cogs to run with Dangerfield.

Cogs so important and I am hopefull Setterfield gets some kind of crack because he is a star.

Also reckon Lobb if mentally right will be a big plus although it will create a dilemma as the three talls up forward doesn't work.

Cogs and Devon the big two I think. It's been so long for Deledio and he's never worn our colours onto the field. I think he has to prove himslef best 22 when he is fit, and that he still has it. He may well do but I'm not certain. I agree with Reid he's doing his job and would have the inside running you'd think.
I worry about Geelong in two weeks when we wont have Cogs to run with Dangerfield.
Will cogs not be ready ?

On HUAWEI NXT-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Good and bad. If Rory and Nick Haynes dont play at least we'll know we're not desperate.
In two minds about Josh, looks a bit unlikely from this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus.

We are on world record pace for the most ankle injuries sustained in a season of AFL I reckon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back