Injury 2017 Injury Updates - 25/4/17

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

OP updated.

Would it kill the club to give us some precise info. Or at least an update on Freezer.
Freezer has been in full training the last week

Roo is listed at missing 1-2 weeks in some places, and 4-6 in others. Has there been any news or update today? Apart from my interest as a Saints fan I have him in my Supercoach team! Going to hold him if 1 or 2 but trade if longer.

Potentially Roo could play next week - Just depends on the swelling and bruising. Different recovery for everyone. Could be 1-2 easily up to 4. BUt was walking laps earlier this week.

Potentially Roo could play next week - Just depends on the swelling and bruising. Different recovery for everyone. Could be 1-2 easily up to 4. BUt was walking laps earlier this week.
Cheers mate. Appreciate it. Roo is a physical freak, and allied to his professionalism in rehab hopefully he isn't out too long. Lots to ponder!

According to a tweet he just said it's a split knee joint capsule and 2-6 weeks out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers, Stavro

I have a theory that Roo's injury is worse than first said but they don't want the membership numbers to stop so they are going to keep delaying his return with things like his knee was sore after training etc , any thoughts ?

Sent via HAL

Injury Update - 28/3/17:

Info here - http://www.saints.com.au/news/2017-03-28/armitage-joins-riewoldt-on-the-sidelines
Updated info here - http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-03-28/the-full-injury-list-ahead-of-round-two

Nick Riewoldt - Knee (1-2 weeks - Saints.com)/(2-4 weeks -AFL.com)
David Armitage - Groin (1-2 weeks)
Koby Stevens - Food Poisoning (1 week)
Bailey Rice - Finger (3 weeks) (?)
Hugh Goddard - Achilles (1 week)
Nick Coughlan - Stress Fractures (4 weeks)

Will update OP throughout the season and when we get more precise info from the club.

Hugh Goddard 1week ? I don't think so , maybe 11 weeks at best

Who on earth made these up , lol, do we believe saints .com or afl.com , which one was this because they are only about 10weeks off for Hugh Goddard and Freeman isn't even mentioned.

Sent via HAL

Hugh Goddard 1week ? I don't think so , maybe 11 weeks at best

Who on earth made these up , lol, do we believe saints .com or afl.com , which one was this because they are only about 10weeks off for Hugh Goddard and Freeman isn't even mentioned.

Sent via HAL
That was the AFL site and I also agree. That doesn't seem right. I might change it back. Frustrating we don't have anything resembling an injury list straight from the club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back