Club Mgmt. 2017 ISC gear available now

Remove this Banner Ad

So ISC have managed to really screw up our 2017 jersey. Note the sash on the shoulder. And our training jerseys are pretty horrid. The black looks okay but geez. IMG_1640.JPG IMG_1639.JPG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, it's a thread about apparel. No s**t it's black with a red sash, doesn't mean there's not particular intricacies about it that's aren't as good as the previous Adidas jerseys. Allowed to discuss it.

I was hoping they would edit their template somewhat to allow the sash to continue, but it's not all that bad. Thankfully with a design like ours, it's hard to get wrong.

Yeah, it's a thread about apparel. No s**t it's black with a red sash, doesn't mean there's not particular intricacies about it that's aren't as good as the previous Adidas jerseys. Allowed to discuss it.
Can you explain the sins they've committed please?

It would seem as though the kinks in that sash are just because that particular image is a pretty average piece of digital design. You would hope in the real thing that the sash just follows the line.

As long as the black is black and not some sort of bizarre charcoal then we'll be fine

So long as they get the sizing right. From previous years I have an xxl fujitsu the exact fit as my xl Kia and an xxl heritage that's just too large.
So long as I can get a good fit ill be happy

what is wrong with that jumper??
Nothing that I can see. I am not sure the other off field stuff looks that great but won't know that until I pop into the shop. Overall it looks ok - just the website is terrible...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back