Club Mgmt. 2017 ISC gear available now

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon it looks great? Not sure what the problem is

Bringing back the curved sash, similar to the 2000 flag jumper. Sash is a bit thin, but nothing horrible.

what is wrong with that jumper??
The sash pinching in at the top on the neck side to fit around the shoulder seams.

j2PJqM.jpg

I think it's a massive improvement over the Adidas. I hated the straight sash that didn't even fit on the jumper, and I hated the black piping that interrupted the sash, and I hated that the adidas template had the 'corner' of the sash at the front of the jumper, making it look like a 'tick'.

The sash had been curved for over 100 years and every flag, I'm stoked it's back.

I love the new jumper. Hated last years how the sash didn't join around the bottom right of the jumper but just sort of ran off the jumper. It was a stripe not a sash. A thinner sash that joins up like we have this year is perfect. Also a bit of curve adds some character.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully. I saw it on this image so I hope it doesn't.
15025144_10154626874889356_1568361872726070068_o.jpg

That being said, they have done a bad job in making the guernsey look charcoal on the shop instead of black.

That's clearly there for promotional purposes. If Zach was standing next to Justin Bieber it'd say Bieber and not ISC

Didn't we kick up a atink about the curved sash about 5 years ago and got it changed too straight? Now they go back to curved. Wtf. Maybe they do it just to generate conversation.

The ISC lettering should NOT. Be above the player numbers like that ffs
I seriously don't get the angst. They've paid huge bucks for the rights to make our jumper.

Its black with a red sash, they haven't jammed their logo front and center so why can't they put it on the back? Does it really matter?

Not criticising mate just genuinely don't get the hate?

I seriously don't get the angst. They've paid huge bucks for the rights to make our jumper.

Its black with a red sash, they haven't jammed their logo front and center so why can't they put it on the back? Does it really matter?

Not criticising mate just genuinely don't get the hate?

It is front and centre, it's also front and bottom right.

Does anyone think ISC are too prominent on the Geelong or St.Kilda jumper?

Then why would we think it would be different for us.

The AFL have guidelines on jumper advertising and everyone has to fit in

Remove this Banner Ad

Back