Preview 2017 JLT Community Series

Remove this Banner Ad

There are only two things you need to know in footy, which way we are kicking and which way they are kicking.....yes I know one kind of answers the other but it should be a very simple game!
If you are the Tigers captain, probably need to look at the wind direction before the coin toss as well. Seems kinda like commonsense to everyone else.

There are only two things you need to know in footy, which way we are kicking and which way they are kicking.....yes I know one kind of answers the other but it should be a very simple game!
And there are 3 stages of play. We have the ball, they have the ball, the ball is in dispute. Now get on with it.

With Casboults kicking you could be easily confused.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got concussed when playing once.
Let me tell you its not as simple as it sounds,i had to check my jumper to see which team i was on!

I got concussed when playing once.
Let me tell you its not as simple as it sounds,i had to check my jumper to see which team i was on!
A few of our 'supporters' should do the same

Might explain Crippa's late growth spurt under coach Malthouse.
... and the sudden plethora of tall forwards on our list.

I know it's going to sound very ABC of me, however why do we put the corporate money making sponsor in the Thread name? They are not paying bigfooty or the thread maker any money to do so?

With the pre season game in Perth it will be my chance to take my son to his second Carlton game.Hopefully it will go better than his first game which was the 138 point hiding from Hawthorn in 2015.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back