Collingwood
Gold Coast
Carlton
Brisbane

Sep 19, 2007
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Interesting that geelong and gws hit it twice. Adelaide have geelong and bulldogs, and geelong play wc in perth.

Port and Bulldogs have good runs home

IVE GOT GWS on 18
Port on 16
Bulldogs on 16
Geelong on 16

Adelaide 15
Richmond
St kilda
West Coast

Skipper_

Premiership Player
Sep 8, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
1. GWS
2. Geelong
3. Adelaide
4. Port Adelaide
5. Western Bulldogs
6. Richmond
7. West Coast
8. Melbourne
9. St Kilda
10. Essendon
11. Collingwood
12. Fremantle
13. North Melbourne
14. Sydney
15. Hawthorn
16. Carlton
17. Gold Coast
18. Brisbane

JohnZ

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
You're going to look ridiculous after we trounce you next week.
182318_9a9511dfcb00c1afcbc8170506b361a7.gif

JPetro83

Premiership Player
Sep 25, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Adel United & Leeds United
Adelaide
Geelong
Gws
Bulldogs
West Coast
Port
Richmond

One of Essendon, Melbourne and Sydney to finish in 8

I think the dees will get the 8th spot.. GWS to still finish top and I have the crows 3rd..

Roovolution

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 22, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Interesting that geelong and gws hit it twice. Adelaide have geelong and bulldogs, and geelong play wc in perth.

Port and Bulldogs have good runs home

IVE GOT GWS on 18
Port on 16
Bulldogs on 16
Geelong on 16

Adelaide 15
Richmond
St kilda
West Coast

Adelaide out of the top 4 lol. Only a Port supporter would come up with that. At least try to troll a bit harder.

Sep 25, 2012
Geelong
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Looking through a lot of the predictions, most people have the Suns going between 17th-13th. This one in particular has us placed with 4 wins and we've already beaten that. If we make finals or even just miss out, surely it's been a successful year?

Mar 18, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
University
What I came up with - the Eagles have a tough fixture and I believe they're cooked and will miss finals from here. The Dockers I had coming second last to my surprise but they're struggling and I'm not sure where a whole heap of improvement comes from. I was also surprised how I had the Bulldogs ending up - 16-6 for a team playing the way they are would be huge but I think they still have a gear to kick in to and they will improve towards the end of the season.

And yes, I believe Richmond will win a final in 2017.

ladder predictor.PNG
finals.PNG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

10571z

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 23, 2006
Christmas Hills
AFL Club
Collingwood
The teams are all pretty awful. 2005-2015 Geelong, Hawthorn, Port, Collingwood and St Kilda would literally obliterate the best team this year by a fair margin.

Port would obliterate themselves looks like they peaked 3 years too early. Never seen such an easy flag up for grabs. This year could be the Shane Woewoedin of all flags. Even moreso than last years.
True imagine 2011 Hawks, Pies and Cats this year. Would be so far above others

An early attempt curiously closer than originally anticipated. I am sure Hawthorn to the bottom was put there tongue in cheek.
I can't see Hawthorn winning another game.

Lsta062

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 15, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea, LA Lakers, Western United
Mar 18, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
University
I would like to see Richmond win a final for once.

One thing about your ladder that I am worried about is the opponent that you have us beating. I personally won't lock Melbourne with Gawn in their side as a win come finals time.
Tigers will have learnt from their mistakes and I think they'll capitalise in a massive game at the 'G like they did on Anzac Eve. The Demons are even less experienced than Richmond in finals; they won't exactly flourish themselves I don't imagine.

Lsta062

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 15, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea, LA Lakers, Western United
Tigers will have learnt from their mistakes and I think they'll capitalise in a massive game at the 'G like they did on Anzac Eve. The Demons are even less experienced than Richmond in finals; they won't exactly flourish themselves I don't imagine.
Well, that is true. Melbourne's current group do have less experience than us in finals. Guess we gotta wait and see what happens.

Jul 14, 2007
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls

They overran a team that had been down 2 rotations (one being our only ruckman) for about three quarters and ran out of legs.

Finals or not, I'd back us to beat Richmond.

May 31, 2008
Canberra
AFL Club
St Kilda
Crazier things have happened in finals. I just can not see the Tigers bowing out in week one again.

Crazier things have also happened than Richmond under Hardwick losing elimination finals. Not saying it will necessarily happen again, but it definitely could, and Melbourne I think would be a tough match-up for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back