Status
Not open for further replies.
B: 45. Jack Frost 41. Matt Eagles 22. Marco Paparone
HB: 42. Mitch Hinge 29. Alex Witherden 37. Jacob Allison
C: 16. Jarrad Jansen 1. Ben Keays 48. Blake Grewar
HF: 19. Josh Clayton 40. Matt Hammelmann 14. Josh Walker
F: 55. Sam Copland 34. Jono Freeman 7. Tom Bell
Foll: 44. Archie Smith 46. Oscar McInerney 39. Corey Lyons
Inter (from): 8. Rohan Bewick 33. Michael Close 43. Jake Barrett 11. Cian Hanley 36. Rhys Mathieson
Emer: 54. Luke O’Sullivan 53. Campbell Walker
In: 7. Tom Bell 22. Marco Paparone 8. Rohan Bewick 36. Rhys Mathieson 11. Cian Hanley
Out: 2. Ryan Harwood 3. Allen Christensen 4. Ryan Bastinac 24. Liam Dawson

No stream this week unfortunately.

Presumably we omit one. And if that one isn't out for an injury, then they spend the entire game looking at Copland and feeling sorry for themselves that an academy kid was picked ahead of them.

There is a possibility that Lester has a problem with his hand. Maybe Close who is an emergency for the seniors gets a call up an creates some havoc against the dogs with us playing 3 talls??!!

Good point. Perhaps one of Keays, Barrett or Close will travel as an emergency.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be at the airport, flying out for Bob's 300th.

Might as well make a weekend of it and check out the Lions game as well. I think the Lions are playing someone this weekend but I haven't heard anything about them to know for certain.

Might as well make a weekend of it and check out the Lions game as well. I think the Lions are playing someone this weekend but I haven't heard anything about them to know for certain.
I think I read it as a footnote somewhere that the Lions game will actually be a curtain raiser before Bob's ascension where he will fly out of Etihad Stadium, blessing those in the stands as a soft golden light gradually envelopes him and a calm aura of peace sweeps through Melbourne while a chorus of ethereal angelic voices sing his praises... as the prophecies foretold.

That'll teach me for reading the Herald Sun...

Oh how wonderful it would be if we could somehow intercept Bobs miracle and cause the upset of the season .
I for one , even though I was a Bulldogs fan for a month last year , would be as happy as a pig in xhit !!!!!!!

I think I read it as a footnote somewhere that the Lions game will actually be a curtain raiser before Bob's ascension where he will fly out of Etihad Stadium, blessing those in the stands as a soft golden light gradually envelopes him and a calm aura of peace sweeps through Melbourne while a chorus of ethereal angelic voices sing his praises... as the prophecies foretold.

That'll teach me for reading the Herald Sun...
Yes, the Herald Sun is very much Old Testament.

I always find the best option is to call Mr Ripper and get him to give you live commentary over the phone.

I tried that once but he ended up going on one of his "back in my day" tangents and I fell asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back