2017 Lions Reserves and NEAFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oi. No scoring points of off me m8.

Heh heh.

Seriously though - any/all updates you provide are always appreciated mate. Really interested to see how Hanley goes. Also will be interesting to see if Witherden can have another classy game. Reckon we'll topple the Suns.

Surely Tom Bell absolutely dominates and destroys the Suns at NEAFL level. He has just copped one between the eyes (rightly so) surely he is going to respond with a near 200 ranking points game.

Surely Tom Bell absolutely dominates and destroys the Suns at NEAFL level. He has just copped one between the eyes (rightly so) surely he is going to respond with a near 200 ranking points game.

Wouldn't like to be the lightly framed top up kid that lines up on a half back flank and has Bell greet him.

Judging purely by the stats in the NEAFL app it would seem we are carving them up a bit. Is that the way it seems to you Rip?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh how wonderful it would be if we could somehow intercept Bobs miracle and cause the upset of the season .
I for one , even though I was a Bulldogs fan for a month last year , would be as happy as a pig in xhit !!!!!!!
Please boys ,keep it up !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back