Keeper Lg. 2017 List Management

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I probably won't have time to update it regularly this season. For now we just post any trades in this thread? And then we'll get the new one up and running soon. Had a thought that everyone could update their own list after making an announcement? Will give us an idea of who is staying active too.

I have never did that, I usually just keep track of draft picks that have been traded on the draft tracker spread sheet - I thought that was you or Rockford 's domain?

I didn't run it last year. Rockford did you want to handle it?

Trade alert

Drew receives: Brendan Goddard, Luke Shuey, Justin Westhoff, Josh Kennedy, Jordan Lewis, Jarrod Mcveigh, Matthew Boyd, zim round 2 draft pick, zim round 4 draft pick

Zim receives: Dom Sheed, Nathan Freeman, James Aish, Sam Wright, Tom Clurey, Kurt Murtimer, Jordan Foote, drew round 1 draft pick, drew round 2 draft pick

Zim^zuM to confirm
tenderwarrior Rockford
Could you update picks in the other thread to reflect this.

I am still hoping to trade...

We usually have our draft late Feb/early March I think, with the trade deadline a day or two (?) before that. We also have in-draft trading too...

I am still hoping to trade...

We usually have our draft late Feb/early March I think, with the trade deadline a day or two (?) before that. We also have in-draft trading too...
Yeah doing the draft while the preseason is on makes most sense doesn't it? Especially with AFL X on this season :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back