Player Sponsorship 2017 Matthew Kreuzer sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

OK, so I was heading down the charitable path before the club closed the door on us.

But there are so many charities, and it would be nice to retain some kind of football/Carlton link.

So.....I like the sound of this......

http://www.carltonfc.com.au/club/community/carlton-football-community-fund

Helping the community and disadvantaged through the club.

ODN could claim a nice tax-deduction for it too, a well-deserved thank you for his years of dealing with the club about this....

It's a shame, because other clubs have women's sponsorships available. We seem behind in that regard.
Stoopid. Like subscriptions to RRR or PBS you can subscribe to your fave shows. I don't understand Carlton's corporate or nothing BS. So narrowly focussed.

So i spoke with my player sponsor rep person yesterday - told her there was some bad feelings about the Matthew Kruezer situation, she said they'd get someone to ring & speak to them about it. Told her it wasnt a good look & a lot of bigfooty fans weren't impressed & that perhaps the folk who do support aren't the ones to get offside. I hope someone gets in touch !

So i spoke with my player sponsor rep person yesterday - told her there was some bad feelings about the Matthew Kruezer situation, she said they'd get someone to ring & speak to them about it. Told her it wasnt a good look & a lot of bigfooty fans weren't impressed & that perhaps the folk who do support aren't the ones to get offside. I hope someone gets in touch !

It doesn't matter now. Them offering up another player for the full price doesn't help us now as we haven't been fundraising. The point was to maintain what we started 9 years ago.

It doesn't matter now. Them offering up another player for the full price doesn't help us now as we haven't been fundraising. The point was to maintain what we started 9 years ago.
Yeah but my new sponsored player has 2 sponsors - hopefully they can see they've made a mistake & can make amends & offer you more time. I was offered as long as i needed as i explained to them my wife's been in hospital now almost 2 months & wot with running a 7 day a week business & having 2 kids at school & trying to organise all that stuff i was struggling to get down there to pay.
Its terrible PR for them on this site & i was hoping they'd make amends if they hadn't realised what they'd done (I'm hoping it was an error & not a deliberate snub). Don't want to be seen as gladly taking your money when we were absolute rubbish to only give you the flick once things to have finally turned the corner.

Yeah but my new sponsored player has 2 sponsors - hopefully they can see they've made a mistake & can make amends & offer you more time. I was offered as long as i needed as i explained to them my wife's been in hospital now almost 2 months & wot with running a 7 day a week business & having 2 kids at school & trying to organise all that stuff i was struggling to get down there to pay.
Its terrible PR for them on this site & i was hoping they'd make amends if they hadn't realised what they'd done (I'm hoping it was an error & not a deliberate snub). Don't want to be seen as gladly taking your money when we were absolute rubbish to only give you the flick once things to have finally turned the corner.

Yeah Kreuzer had 2 sponsors too. They have already on sold it. I had an email in my junk mail. Then they contacted me in December and asked if I could pay within a week. I said no way we could raise it that fast and they usually gave me until February. They said there are a lot of people wanting to get on board now and they would give us two weeks before offering it up to others.

I don't mind them becoming more professional but it's not as though they start contacting you several weeks out to tell you about price changes or whatever. They seems to want those who can pay immediately. 9 years and we have paid every penny we owed.

Hell, it is isn't as though they are actually losing anything in these deals. Sponsors are doing them a favour.

I'd imagine if they want to mend fences, they'll be offering both a discount and more time to pay, and a guarantee that for as long as Kruez is on the list, BF Blues will have a sponsorship of their choosing.

AND will be actively presented with appropriate options to take up a new sponsorship when Kruez retires/

I normally come in here around now to see if the Studio can help bridge the gap on whatever the deficit, if there is one, might be - very sad to read the last 6 pages... I can't believe the club didn't do everything within their power to retain the money they were already receiving, the best and easiest customer to service is the one you have, we all would have no doubt moved on to another player post Kruz. Madness. Things like this happening at the club worry me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back