Mega Thread 2017 Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't sure where to put this one so I'll whack it in here. A friend of mine (Tara) was involved in producing the movie Pineville Heist http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2125663/ which was shot in Canada.

Long story short, the lead actor (Presley Massara) is a Perth boy who is a mad Dockers fan. He and Tara got together to sneak a Dockers sticker into one of the scenes where he opens his school locker :D

Very cool trick and proud of them both!

upload_2017-6-13_20-28-52.png

Hi Fremantle Fans, I have a question regarding ticket sales. I am not able to post on the regular forum so that's why I am posting here. My apologies if that is not how it should be. I am from the Netherlands and not known to the AFL and its ticket procedures but I want to buy 2 tickets for the Fremantle VS Hawthorn game (July 22, 2017). I am only able to buy ticketmaster resale tickets but they are pretty expensive. Is there any other way for me to buy tickets or will the regular ticketsale be reopened someday? Thank you for your help!

Hi Fremantle Fans, I have a question regarding ticket sales. I am not able to post on the regular forum so that's why I am posting here. My apologies if that is not how it should be. I am from the Netherlands and not known to the AFL and its ticket procedures but I want to buy 2 tickets for the Fremantle VS Hawthorn game (July 22, 2017). I am only able to buy ticketmaster resale tickets but they are pretty expensive. Is there any other way for me to buy tickets or will the regular ticketsale be reopened someday? Thank you for your help!
There'll be extra tickets released the Monday before the game. You should be able to get some then at a reasonable price without too much trouble

No mention that the injury list has not been updated since last week. Grrrrrr

https://thewest.com.au/sport/afl/aa...den-ballantyne-likely-to-return-ng-b88513271z
Meanwhile, injury-prone recruit Harley Bennell remains listed as 3-4 weeks away – the same estimate as last week – as he eyes his first senior clash for Fremantle later this season.

“He’ll join in the early parts of (training) tomorrow,” Lyon said.

“We’re building, and we’re aiming to see him play at Peel in the near future.”

Bunch of pencil necks :D

One is old and doesn't want to be at our club. Another is young and doesn't want to be at our club (reportedly). The other came to our club because his club didn't want him. The misfits. Can't f**king wait til they all play together and run amok up forward!

Anything suss about 10 of the 18 coaches having dinner at Gil's place tonight, in particular 9 of the 10 attending being coaches of Victorian sides?

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-06-27/whats-on-chef-mclachlans-menu-10-coaches-to-find-out

TEN OF the AFL's 18 coaches will gather for dinner on Tuesday night with League chief executive Gillon McLachlan and football operations boss Simon Lethlean.

While the menu remains the domain of McLachlan, the conversation will be steered by the coaches themselves.

Brisbane Lions coach Chris Fagan will represent the interstate contingent, flying in for the evening, while nine Victorian-based coaches will attend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anything suss about 10 of the 18 coaches having dinner at Gil's place tonight, in particular 9 of the 10 attending being coaches of Victorian sides?

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-06-27/whats-on-chef-mclachlans-menu-10-coaches-to-find-out

TEN OF the AFL's 18 coaches will gather for dinner on Tuesday night with League chief executive Gillon McLachlan and football operations boss Simon Lethlean.

While the menu remains the domain of McLachlan, the conversation will be steered by the coaches themselves.

Brisbane Lions coach Chris Fagan will represent the interstate contingent, flying in for the evening, while nine Victorian-based coaches will attend.
Nothing suss. Just inappropriate. Interstate coaches could attend but are too busy to. Ridiculous way to run an organisation.

Happens every year and every year it pisses me off.

I doubt that guys like Clarkson and (in the past) Malthouse are the schmoozing type.

The whole session will likely be everyone listening to the Scotts complain about umpires and open roofs and other such nonsense.

On the plus side, while they're both complaining they'll also double as entertainment for the night...

mIlEos6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back