Mega Thread 2017 Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impressive bunch and a reminder that an elite footy club can be a supportive and educative environment for young blokes to mature and develop in.
Dunno who was saying Dicko was a bit one dimensional but he interviewed as well as any of the new toys I thought.

With a few extra players gone next year we will easily have youngest list in the comp.
If you do just assume that all the 30+ guys retire (which is probably unlikely) and are replaced by 18 year olds then our average age would drop to 23 years at April 2019.

So we will be low but maybe not the lowest.

How is it that so many experience local sports journos can be so shocked at Schloithe not getting drafted?

Easy considering I'm pretty shocked. A ready to go midfielder with close to elite foot skills who can go forward and kick goals. That should have been enough to at least get rookied.

Some great interviews from the new lads. They said they were placing a lot more emphasis on character and all these young men come off very impressively. North may well end up surprising a few.

Easy considering I'm pretty shocked. A ready to go midfielder with close to elite foot skills who can go forward and kick goals. That should have been enough to at least get rookied.
He is a one trick pony, gets so many frees its not even funny, when forward he plays the forward line like a leadup tall forward which has no place in the AFL for someone with his athletic ability, atleast Liam Ryan can jump.

+ I doubt he interviewed well, shows the Perth media just takes alot at sandover votes and thinks he is good, he really isn't...

The 2018 premier will come from the 23.9 - 24.1 bracket and it won't be us or WC.
Eh? I am no fan but not sure how you can write off GWS (especially), Adelaide, Geelong and Port. Of course I wouldn't be surprised to see Port are still flat trackers and Gaz isn't enough to drag Geelong up but hard to write them off now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

* me Barich is the worst interviewer. Lame gotcha questions or questions with a blatantly transparent Eagles slant. Or should I say statements? Are gotcha statements a thing?

"Andrew you must so happy for your brother"
Why Adrian? Because he is so glad that his brother gets to play for the mighty West Coast ******* ***** campaigners? Maybe it is the for the reason that he has given in pretty much every interview after the draft, you turd.

"Scott how are you going to feel playing against your East Perth teammates? What did you learn playing there?"
"Oh Adrian it breaks my heart that I now have an AFL career. I only stand where I am today because of the great wisdom passed down to me from Pat McGinnity and Tom Lamb. "

Worse than the quite brilliant Shane and that other campaigner Lachie Reid.

Yeah after the first couple of vids I stopped watching once Lloyd handed the draftees over to the journos for questions.

Eh? I am no fan but not sure how you can write off GWS (especially), Adelaide, Geelong and Port. Of course I wouldn't be surprised to see Port are still flat trackers and Gaz isn't enough to drag Geelong up but hard to write them off now.

Richmond weren't favoured this time last year, nor the Bulldogs the year before. Whereas GWS were favourites. There's only 1 winner and it's not always the favourite or most obvious. I have no idea, just throwing my view out there.

Richmond weren't favoured this time last year, nor the Bulldogs the year before. Whereas GWS were favourites. There's only 1 winner and it's not always the favourite or most obvious. I have no idea, just throwing my view out there.
Doesn't that sort of fit with my point? Of course it is hard to tell so just wondering how you can write anyone off?

You can put a line through Carlton, North, Brisbane, Gold Coast and us (unless godlike injury run). The rest as you say could win given Richmond's unlikely rise. That said, they do have Dusty and most teams don't have an equivalent.

Interesting there is a very negative campaign raging on the wet toast forum about the Nathan Wilson story and photo shoot , But nothing over here that i can find

Interesting there is a very negative campaign raging on the wet toast forum about the Nathan Wilson story and photo shoot , But nothing over here that i can find
They cry about anything. Scared they're gonna loose (wirra spelling skills lol) the first derby.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back